Republicans know how to "Get Er Done"!

HuntinAddict

huntindude said (in another post):
"My point is many poor republicans , in the deep south more than most states are poor as church mice but vote for Bush and his " base " as he says. if you don't see the irony in all this I can't help you, they live off welfare but vote with the elite over one issue. it's their right to do so but I still say it's amazing, the republicans know how to play ball. "

Huntindude, you hit the nail right on the head! The Republican Party is soo good at getting trailer trash "Joe Bob" to vote on the side of the "Elite" Repub. party even though trailer trash Bob has more in common with poor "Black Folk" that vote Dem.

But, think about it... why in the heck would trailer trash "Bob" vote for the same party that the "Negros" are affiliated with anyway (that would be morally wrong in Bob's shallow mind). Whoops I almost brought up the R### card.

The Republican Party sure knows how to "Get Er Done"!

Maybe "trailer trash bob" still has some pride in his country and himself that will not let him sell his country down the tube like you libs want to do. Chew on that and add your spin, or better yet. If things are so bad, get off your duff and do something about it.

RELH

I dont know about huntin but youre and addict all right. Whats with talkin down on folks who live in trailer parks?? You got somethin against them. Probably your whole flipped out, high, crank smokin party does, or it would seem that way. Get off your horse you idiot, or is that a jackass, yep Jackass your riding for sure. Pun intended.
Talk about racism and social class stereotyping you just had to let your stripes show huh.
Bugler

This is an interesting topic, the dems were the party of the working class, and the poor. the republicans were the upper class and big business party, my dad used to say I'm a democrat until I can afford to be a republican, which he did.

So what way could the wealthy gather the votes they needed to forward their agenda when there are clearly more middle and lower class than there are " Bush's Base " people?

RELIGION, that's the one issue that takes priority over the pocketbook. nobody is saying it's wrong, it's great politics and the republicans would be DEAD without it, Nader could beat McCain without the issue of religion pulling in votes.

So, at what point do the poor get so hungry they vote for what puts them back to work or puts food on the table? judging from as close as the polls are I'd say they're not hungry enough yet. it's brilliant and fake as well, Rove's dad is gay and he spends lots of time with him, Cheney's daughter is a dike and he loves her, but they publicly denounce gays and tried to alter the constitution to discriminate against them to please the bible thumpers. the bottom line is as long as they play these people right they're a force to be reckoned with.

MortgageMan, we are all brothers in this life! You should know that by now. Read your bible BRO.

I don't want anyone to think that I have anything negative against people that live in trailers. As a matter of fact I have friends and relatives that live/lived in trailers (I am thinking about putting a trailer on my hunting ranch/property).

The point that I was trying to make is that the Republican party does a great job of getting the lower income folks that happen to be white and live in trailers to drink their coolaid and pull the lever for the Elite party. They do this in a very crafty way which is genius on their part. It's just funny if you think about the irony in it all.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-08 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]I have a question then: What good is a party that can't figure out how to get elected? Not a whole lot of power sitting on the sidelines. Imagine if the "trailer trash" again votes their religion and not their pocketbook and McCain/Palin take the White House?

If the Democrats can't win this election then they are a useless party that deserves to lose. Think about all their advantages Obama has more money and isn't fettered with public money rules, a very unpopular sitting Republican President, a free fall economy, a highly unpopular war started by this administration. Given all of this Obama should be up aroun 60 percent in the polls. While he is again in the lead in most polling the race remains tight. It shouldn't even be a contest.

So what good will it do the democrats if they cannot get elected? Even the congressional races are tightening up. Unless you just think the American people are stupid why would they vote Republican given the current situation?

Perhaps they don't like what the democrats are selling.

Isn't the first mantra of politics, "First you got to get elected"?

Nemont

I agree this should be a cake walk for the dems, and if they said they wanted to reverse Roe V Wade and ban gay marriage it would be. that's the whole thing, the dems are caught between a rock and a hard place where emotion overrides logic and common sense.

In the end if you're not a winner you're a loser, if the dems lose they may have to appeal to more evangelist if that's what it takes. I'm going to see what it takes to become a Canadian if that ever happens, my chances wouldn't be too good during the inquistions.

The only elitest I see in this thread is the ones who think they are superior to folks who live in trailers. All men are created equal. Just because Huntinaddict lives in a house does not make him a better person than a guy that lives in a trailer. You sir should be ashamed.

202, You need to realize that I am stating the cold hard facts.
I am in no way claiming to be better than people who live in trailers. As a matter of fact, my parents lived in a trailer up until Sept. 6 and they are way better off financially than myself. I was simply giving the Republicans their props on knowing the game and playing it very well. I am complimenting the strategist/s behind the Republican Party game plan. Don't try to make me out to be an Elitist you sneaky devil you.

Nahh addict quit trying to be slimy and slip outta this. You made the statement and you're trying to back out nof it. Who knows if your family really lived in a trailer park or not? No one because the net is a place like Liars corner for anyone who wishes to be full of crap.
Im thinkin that anyone who lives in a trailer park or trailer or car or big home isnt any different than the other. What makes them different is their morality, truth to self, family, god and country. Now for those of you who dont believe in God, I could care, it is not my place to comdemn youI leave that up to a higher pay grade if you will. But..... This country was founded with certain things being up front. That was believe it or not our God, creation not evolution, and the right of all our citizens to be free. You cant decide to remove one or more or all of these and stay inline with our founders ideals which were good enough then and are good enough now, except somehow we have lost sight of all that. No one is interested in our country as a whoile anymore. They only worry what the can put in their portfolio! I say BS.
So getting back to the issue, the persons morality and the decisions to live and make choices as they do causes them to vote for who they feel more closely related with.
I only bring this point up to well make a point. In a certain city when a certain political group came to town the local LE made the decision to not uphold the law to an extent, relating to marijuana use. I give up which party is it? Is it the party with i dare say the most constituents with tendencies to use illegal and illicit substances, is it the party that touts Homosexualtiy as being the same as a man/woman marriage is it the party that would like, and I know some still dont believe this, to take away your right to bear firearms? Yes.
That is what votes are based on not on a persons social class i think. Im not rich monetarily, im a public servant my kids go to public schools, I cling to my guns like a babe to their pacifier, I drive a chevy truck, partticipate in rodeos when i can, raise a few head of beef and pray. I dont think i am too much different than alot of people in the middle class. Maybe i am I dont know. I also dont vote along party lines, I am voting this year for Democrat sheriff. I didnt vote for GW in the primaries. See what im sayin or not.
I think the comment about "trailer trash and negroes" is way out of line and lacks the class well no i take that back it shows the class of a certain party.
Bugler

Give me a break, all this over " trailer trash" , wow we need to be more PC around here I feel dirty.

All men are created equal, some are just more equal than others.

Once again you miss it. The concept of being PC is not mine nor do i like it. As a matter of fact the first time the term political correctness was used was in the communist manifesto.
The issue is about one of your liberal dirtbags coming out and being exactly what "you" the liberal left all are. Hypocrits.
I really dont care what party one registers to vote for that means nothing. It is what you stand for and what you fight or are willing to fight for. By calling someone stereotypical and then saying your for the "party" that fights for those individuals is like saying PETA fights for our our causes on hunting! It doesnt matter who votes for who really in the end, does it? Theyre all crooked and take our money, sap mour resources and lives and give to other nations more than our own. So does it really matter. It has gone on too long for any vote to do anything real that matters! I will vote because it is my right but I question it as far as what it will do. And when left weenies like you who have no spine for the fight the words you type are just that boring little marks on a white screen that absolutley hold no substance.
Obama wants my guns period, yours too, idiots. That is the one thing I shall not give up. It ensures at the very least my defense from opression and although if it came to that I would probably end up losing my life over my belief I at least held fast to what is my birthright and without hesitiation on who I would give the opportunity in Govt to try and take away what was mine from birth. How bout you?
B

If guns were the only issue in this election I'd be with you. the fact is they aren't, and we have a constitution and supreme court rulings to defend our rights on this matter, on some of the other issues we have nothing other than politics.

Could the dems still go after guns? sure, could he appoint more liberal justices? I hope so for the same reasons I just stated. don't live your life off the NRA fundraiser flyers, they not only protect your guns they have jets and big wages to pay for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom