Res can buy nonres wolf tags ?

blindsquirrel1

Just got a call from friend taking wolf trapping class. He says that a resident can buy a non resident wolf tag. This could be good for those that have the trapping figured out, like springbears friend who has caught eight.

For those of you considering trapping, this is more fun than I could of expected. In six weeks I have caught four & am only one from needing the non res tags. Before this year I had never seen a snare & never set a trap. There is no better way to pass the winter & locals are paying good money for hides, & skulls wich keeps gas in the tank & snares in the woods.( they are anxious to help the cause)

One of my hunting partners shot 2 early in the season, and he could never get an answer from IDFG on whether he could buy the nonresident tag. You might want to query them.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-12 AT 05:17PM (MST)[p]My friend asked the fish and game and they told him no you can not buy a nonres tag. I posted my 2 cents in another post " fish and game and their infinte wisdom". Maybe we need a little more info. I hope we can get more tags. I havn't filled mine but I do have some buddys that have and would like to keep going.

>>and on another note. any
>>pics?
sorry not doing pics. but will say snaring is more fun than I should be having!!! Be carefulll about scent set wire & collect fur.:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom