reset

Stonefly

Very Active Member
Hypothetical Question. We have all seen , as of late. How truly Government is infected with the Deep State. We have seen liberties stomped on, rights smothered unelected appointees, ect .
My question to all of you, is how much is to much. At what point do you literally fight back. When does our current Government REQUIRE action , from You to give it a Reset Hypothetically , of course.

Stone,

Did you keep or reject your stimulus bribe from the President? If you kept then you are already controlled by the government. Little too late to protest if you willingly take their cheese.

Stone,

Did you keep or reject your stimulus bribe from the President? If you kept then you are already controlled by the government. Little too late to protest if you willingly take their cheese.
Why don’t you ask twenty million illegals that question

It seems pretty obvious that we are witnessing the begining of the US breaking apart. There is just zero commonality that keeps a country together.

Watching California is like watching an entirely different planet anymore.

NY isn't far off either.

My grandpa who lived his whole life in Sanpete where water is always "tricky" believed the country would have another civil war, over water. That eventually the mountain states would turn off the tap.

I'm pretty convinced it will be over $$$. The flyover country isn't going to enslave their grandkids to pay for the lib states.

Why don’t you ask twenty million illegals that question
Why don't you ask? Who sent the payment and proudly sent along a letter telling you the government was giving you money?

So I take it you cashed it and are gleefully enjoying the added debt. $1 trillion more in just 28 days, a new record. Good old conservatives take but don't care who has to pay. As long as those no good welfare moms don't get it, right?

If you are on Medicare and social security do you truly believe the sugar keeps flowing to you when you take up arms against the "government"?

Nemont

Why don't you ask? Who sent the payment and proudly sent along a letter telling you the government was giving you money?

So I take it you cashed it and are gleefully enjoying the added debt. $1 trillion more in just 28 days, a new record. Good old conservatives take but don't care who has to pay. As long as those no good welfare moms don't get it, right?

If you are on Medicare and social security do you truly believe the sugar keeps flowing to you when you take up arms against the "government"?

Nemont
Is that for the record?

I didnt see it, littlebuck did, now she has a remodeled bathroom. who control you newmont
I don't know who Newmont is but I suspect you mean me. If your wife took it and you didn't protest then you are either a phony or simply don't care about where the money came from.

I am not the one taking the cheese and demanding a reset, you are. I am not eligible for the stimulus and did not take the PPP loan either because I didn't need it. My accountant is about ready to fire me for not getting "free" money.

To be clear I do believe it is a time to "reset" and get rid of the clowns in DC. I just know that per usual, the loudest talkers are not going to be around when it is nut cutting time.

If you are living on the cheese then the trap is already set.

We already have a $100 dollar bet
I know and originally I asked if you wanted to bet $1,000 and you declined because that would get into your hunting money. Do you want to show me how sure you are by taking a bigger bet as per the original offer from me?

Or are you not so sure now and want to keep it at $100?

I know and originally I asked if you wanted to bet $1,000 and you declined because that would get into your hunting money. Do you want to show me how sure you are by taking a bigger bet as per the original offer from me?

Or are you not so sure now and want to keep it at $100? Really Nemont why are you asking me now ? Or is it because you have been absent ? I bet you forgot

Hypothetical Question. We have all seen , as of late. How truly Government is infected with the Deep State. We have seen liberties stomped on, rights smothered unelected appointees, ect .
My question to all of you, is how much is to much. At what point do you literally fight
back. When does our current Government REQUIRE action , from You to give it a Reset Hypothetically , of course.

When we are no longer so scared of our own
Government that we do not feel the need to insert the word “Hypothetically” into a question like that.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Nemont you're a joke. Just come here to argue with someone about whether they got their stimulus check or not? Who in their right mind would turn down money the government deposits in your bank account? I don't think turning it down was even an option. I wasn't asked if I wanted it, it just appeared in my checking account like magic.

typical liberal spin , where did I demand a reset libtard, I Ask a question, never demanded anything. who taught you this spin nancy or chuck, or did you teach them and calling you newmont, was not an accident. you remind me of a character who's handle is NEWMONT, he's a libtard too, just like you

We'll never fight back in the literal sense. We're going to stay on this road because we keep electing the wrong people. Elections are our only recourse and our true colors come out when we mark the box.

Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die. It was a good run with some good memories.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive,” C.S. Lewis wrote. “It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Stone,

Wrong. You couldn't be more wrong. You're so wrong, you're wrong. Did you know that you are wrong?

We'll never fight back in the literal sense. We're going to stay on this road because we keep electing the wrong people. Elections are our only recourse and our true colors come out when we mark the box.

Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die. It was a good run with some good memories.

It will happen. The Constitution will be defended by the American people and it very well may require the shedding of some blood. I doubt it will be a civil war the way it was between the states, but it will come from a triggered and isolated event and everyone will be watching.

OMG Homer, is that what NEWMONT really does, a health insurance salesman. And he decries people for being on the "government cheese". WAFJ He is the epitome of "government cheese" good gawd I could have fun with this. I wonder if he has a rider for obummercare called newmontcare .... just askin...

Oh here we go the peanut gallery is going to tell me how great the ACA was for my business. I will save you some time. If you are bright enough to use the search function. It’s already all there.

who has signed every spending bill ever put on n his desk? And he knows there is nothing he could do for any of you to demand anything but more.

nope I'm just gonna point my finger at you and laugh cheese man, oh ya and the answer question bush 2 and obummer

nope I'm just gonna point my finger at you and laugh cheese man, oh ya and the answer question bush 2 and obummer

point away. Most of my business has transitioned to consulting but I doubt you know the difference but if it makes you feel better point your finger. Just don’t pretend you are a conservative if you tookTrump dollars and didn’t send it back.

now when you get in a position demand any answer on any subject I will let you know.

point away. Most of my business has transitioned to consulting but I doubt you know the difference but if it makes you feel better point your finger. Just don’t pretend you are a conservative if you tookTrump dollars and didn’t send it back.

now when you get in a position demand any answer on any subject I will let you know.

You do realize that "Trump dollars" are rightfully ours anyway, don't you...

I was hoping to receive a check because I wanted to frame it! The printed picture of Trump on it would've made my day.
I agree with Kneemont about the PPP. What a freaking joke. We know many extremely busy businesses that were never going to lay off employees who received the payment. I'm talking 100s of thousand of dollars!! BS

At this point in this thread, NEWMONT,has totally changed the narrative of what the original question I ask. This is a trick used by the left often.
first he claimed i demanded a reset, when i absolutely did not, i ask what actions from government would cause you,a person, to hypothetically take action to "reset" the government. i did not define what either action would be. the government, or your action. it was just a question.
NeMont ( Newmont ) then like in nearly ALL his replies started with his typical response, using his usual, holier than tho name calling ,peanut gallery, true conservative , government cheese. the last one, we find now that HE is being fed thanks to obummercare.
i have read his replies to many folks on MM where he uses the same tactics to make it appear he is superior than they are. That he is alone on the high ground of conservatism . when the facts are completely reverse. HYPOCRITE is the word that fits him best. but if not caring about getting a check back from government, after all the ludicrous taxes I pay to government. is the same as making a living, from a government regulated corrupt industry, where I create nothing, only sell someone else's corrupt product, AND am basically a BOOKIE for big pharma, and big med., well if thats the same, then im a hypoctite just like Nemont ( NEWMONT, bookie for big pharma, and big med.)

To answer the original question, armed rebellion in the modern era would be a fools errand. Laying in front of the tank is much more effective than pointing your AR at it.

As soon as the insta-ho's figure out they can become famous doing it, no tank will go unmolested. :unsure:

Voting would be the best solution as a revolt with Trump being the latest example of this but to many folks are to drunk on the DC slurp. They see politicians as celebrities and suck their fantasyland ideologies right up. Making Congress culpable for their actions or lack there of would definitely help but we all know how that would fair. Why we the people can't get on the same track with a few simple congressional rule changes blows my mind. Term limits, no special privileges that are not also entitled to the people etc. All congressmen suck and are sucked into the DC lottery jackpot with no one to really answer to because a major chunk of the voters are do dam dumb to know any better let alone vote any better. Notice how many on both sides of the isle are wearing mask? That says an awful lot to me.

To answer the original question, armed rebellion in the modern era would be a fools errand. Laying in front of the tank is much more effective than pointing your AR at it.

As soon as the insta-ho's figure out they can become famous doing it, no tank will go unmolested. :unsure:

They said the same thing about going up against the British Empire in the 1770's. They were the world's superpower in that day. You don't lay down in front of the tank, you wait for the tank commander to step outside to take a piss.

And, it wouldn't be "armed rebellion". The ones rebelling are the ones trying to shred and destroy the Constitution and, namely, are the progressive politicians...

I remember listening to Dennis Miller on a radio show. Some guy calls in and says he wasn't going to take the stimulus check Obama was sending out. To which, Miller said something along the lines of "Why the heck not?" "Why wouldn't you take the money, so somebody else will instead? What does that prove to whom? Don't be stupid, if you get free money take it now before there isn't any left." Or something along those lines. I don't believe taking or not taking a freebie is going to change anything, certainly not whether somebody believes the Government is corrupt or not. I think NOT taking it is idiotic though and won't prove anything to anyone. Just my 2 cents.

I saw the guy who owns barstool sports had a viral rant about "what the hell are we doing". Then I heard Joe Rogan talking about just leaving California.

There could be a reset coming in that the real lib states, or those with real lib governors, might see the wealthier just leave.

Musk going to Texas.

Companies I think have seen that a central office is not important for millions. There is no reason to live in NY, to work on a computer, and with ever increasing taxes, and ever increasing regulations, I think we might see a reset.

It happened in Detroit

Exactly. We're just borrowing our own money that we the people have to pay back with interest. We weren't "given" anything. It wasn't cheese but will smell like cheese before it's over.
It's more like you opened a credit card in your grandkids name and and left them to pay the bill

It's more like you opened a credit card in your grandkids name and and left them to pay the bill
And being that people who make over $200,000 AGI (and thus didn't even get a Corona Check) pay 59.1% of all income taxes... it was also a Trump-sponsored Redistribution of Wealth.

I believe the check is actually a credit, that will be counted against your tax liabilities. It essentially was a loan to your self. I need go back and read the fine print. Sending the money might actually cause you a financial head ache come tax time.

But as it has been implied nothing is really free, especially from the government.

Grizz, so is the trump redistribution of wealth, what it would take for you to want a reset of government ? does anything influence a desire for reset for libs other than someone recieving government money other than illegals, legal minorities, special interest like LGBTQ and the rest of the alphabet. organizations like planned parenthood. WHY do some people think my question is one about money . what about the new findings on general Flynn, the FBI, and Deep state. while they do not promote the lib/progressive agenda, in fact prove the opposite. my question was government as a whole. the house speaker not allowing members to assemble within the house, arepublican senator selling stock with insider knowledge, include the stimulus if you like. but my question is government as a whole. hypothetically once again of course. the responses arw very telling for sure

Grizz, so is the trump redistribution of wealth, what it would take for you to want a reset of government ? does anything influence a desire for reset for libs other than someone recieving government money other than illegals, legal minorities, special interest like LGBTQ and the rest of the alphabet. organizations like planned parenthood. WHY do some people think my question is one about money . what about the new findings on general Flynn, the FBI, and Deep state. while they do not promote the lib/progressive agenda, in fact prove the opposite. my question was government as a whole. the house speaker not allowing members to assemble within the house, arepublican senator selling stock with insider knowledge, include the stimulus if you like. but my question is government as a whole. hypothetically once again of course. the responses arw very telling for sure
Stone, I'm all in on a government reset. I've said we might be better off today if the plane on 9/11 had made it to the Capitol Building. Obviously, I wish no harm on anybody, just a statement on starting over.

The difference is whether we believe one party holds all the keys to perfection and goodness and the other party is a great evil trying to harm white men and tear our country apart.

PS. Barr having credibility on the innocence of Flynn is like asking Loretta Lynch if her tarmac meeting with Clinton was appropriate. They're both political appointees just trying to protect their boss. Except on FNC, where Barr proved Flynn was innocent and Lynch showed she was just in the bag for Clinton ???. I never once heard FNC say Clinton was innocent because Lynch said so, but they're doing just that with Barr (Trump's Attorney General) and Flynn (Trump's National Security Advisor).

Grizz, you mentioned good and evil. I am not an active member of a church. If this forms an opinion of myself with anyone, I couldn't care less. An opinion that I am wrong, not being religous, is lile calling me racist. I know, I can dislike anyone, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, ect. the otherside of the coin is, i can be a loyal friend, to people from the same groups as I can dislike.
now back to the good and evil issues. I have listed my beliefs here before, I'm not ashamed of them. I do believe most wouldn't post thiers here
I can not believe abortion is anything but Evil in its truest form.
I believe the constitution , was written, with divine influence . and it should be held as such. by all Americans and it should be interpreted as written. IT IS NOT AN EVOLVING, PROGRESSIVE instrument that allows for agenda driven interpretation. to do so I feel is evil.
I believe any right , given by government with intent to over shadow god given rights, are based in evil, either in intent or purpose.
can you plz tell me if any of these are red and blue issues

Grizz, you mentioned good and evil. I am not an active member of a church. If this forms an opinion of myself with anyone, I couldn't care less. An opinion that I am wrong, not being religous, is lile calling me racist. I know, I can dislike anyone, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference, ect. the otherside of the coin is, i can be a loyal friend, to people from the same groups as I can dislike.
now back to the good and evil issues. I have listed my beliefs here before, I'm not ashamed of them. I do believe most wouldn't post thiers here
I can not believe abortion is anything but Evil in its truest form.
I believe the constitution , was written, with divine influence . and it should be held as such. by all Americans and it should be interpreted as written. IT IS NOT AN EVOLVING, PROGRESSIVE instrument that allows for agenda driven interpretation. to do so I feel is evil.
I believe any right , given by government with intent to over shadow god given rights, are based in evil, either in intent or purpose.
can you plz tell me if any of these are red and blue issues

amen amen amen.........thank you stonefly

Stone, I'm all in on a government reset. I've said we might be better off today if the plane on 9/11 had made it to the Capitol Building. Obviously, I wish no harm on anybody, just a statement on starting over.

The difference is whether we believe one party holds all the keys to perfection and goodness and the other party is a great evil trying to harm white men and tear our country apart.

PS. Barr having credibility on the innocence of Flynn is like asking Loretta Lynch if her tarmac meeting with Clinton was appropriate. They're both political appointees just trying to protect their boss. Except on FNC, where Barr proved Flynn was innocent and Lynch showed she was just in the bag for Clinton ???. I never once heard FNC say Clinton was innocent because Lynch said so, but they're doing just that with Barr (Trump's Attorney General) and Flynn (Trump's National Security Advisor).

The Obama administration was gleefully using the tools the Bush presidency gave them. They were 100% surveiling their political opponents.

The Patriot act just got extended. By a Republican Senate.

Flynn got set up. Before anyone mentions "he plead guilty", remember, he was facing the US government, FBI, CIA.

Fun part now, is the script got flipped. The very people who used 5 I groups, and fraudulent FISA court, are now going to get payback.

And it's no secret why all the sudden Obama is out in public so much anymore. CYA

But. There we were 9/11. A crisis. A smoldering hole in the ground, thousands dead. While first responders ran to it, and while the military craved payback, the swamp figured a way to exploit it. The Patriot Act with its ease on governments power, then got used by Obama to surveil Trump. Now Trump, in the middle of a pandemic, no doubt has his beauracrats looking to exploit it.

$$$. You want a reset you have to cut the money. But let's be real, better chance winning a shooting civil war, than getting $$$ out of politics.

Politics is were mediocre people go to get rich and become famous.

Hoss,

According to the brain trust it has nothing to do with money and Trump is pure as the driven snow and would never use the tools given to him to do anything wrong.

The truth is that you get the government you deserve because every member of congress won their election. We get crappy candidates because we demand that only a preening idiots who can do a 30 second TV ad can win.

Nemont

Hoss,

According to the brain trust it has nothing to do with money and Trump is pure as the driven snow and would never use the tools given to him to do anything wrong.

The truth is that you get the government you deserve because every member of congress won their election. We get crappy candidates because we demand that only a preening idiots who can do a 30 second TV ad can win.

Nemont
Trump 2020

Trump wasnt my guy. In fact he was probably only In front of Jeb Bush.

I consider Obama one in the bottom 5%. Lots of words, lots of fluff, but nearly 100% useless, other than breaking the color barrier.

So Trump has been a MAJOR improvement from Obama.

But that means he's maybe mediocre at best.

Great, in fact the best on the economy. Great about soinding the China alarm.

But. Im a hunter. And public land advocate.

He's pretty poor on those issues. Opening a refuge, then gutting the clean water act does nothing.

Interior is bad, BLM worse.

His instinct hasn't been using the swamp. I doubt after 3 years he has a grasp of all the deep state tools he has the keys to.

Bet your arse there is money being made. Having Obama who picked up about $80 million as he walked out the door as the attack dog, "ironic"

Trump 2020 for me as well. Seems I prefer my candidates to not be ravaged by dementia, or senility.

Thing that pizzes me off, ain't a snowballs chance for guys like me to convince conservative minded people that straight ticket R is horrific for public land users, and outdoorsmen in particular. The HARD LEFT the other side has taken isn't even an American concept. Hard line socialism, nanny state, wokeness, doesn't even sell in California, Tesla is just the first of the companies that will stream out.

But no one will become socialists to protect deer hunting, at least where I live.

Last edited:

I consider Obama one in the bottom 5%. Lots of words, lots of fluff, but nearly 100% useless, other than breaking the color barrier.

He's pretty poor on those issues. Opening a refuge, then gutting the clean water act does nothing.

His instinct hasn't been using the swamp. I doubt after 3 years he has a grasp of all the deep state tools he has the keys to.

Bet your arse there is money being made. Having Obama who picked up about $80 million as he walked out the door as the attack dog, "ironic"

Trump 2020 for me as well. Seems I prefer my candidates to not be ravaged by dementia.

Thing that pizzes me off, ain't a snowballs chance for guys like me to convince conservative minded people that straight ticket R is horrific for public land users, and outdoorsmen in particular, while the HARD LEFT the other side has takan.

No one will become socialists to protect deer hunting, at least where I live
Welcome to planet Earth Hoss ?

Trump 2020 for me as well. Seems I prefer my candidates to not be ravaged by dementia, or senility.

Thing that pizzes me off, ain't a snowballs chance for guys like me to convince conservative minded people that straight ticket R is horrific for public land users, and outdoorsmen in particular. The HARD LEFT the other side has taken isn't even an American concept. Hard line socialism, nanny state, wokeness, doesn't even sell in California, Tesla is just the first of the companies that will stream out.

But no one will become socialists to protect deer hunting, at least where I live.

and in your post lies the problems of picking America's leaders. Either we get a clown with dementia who doesn't know what day it is or where he is at or the other choice is mediocre, per your description, at best. We don't get a choice between the the best and brightest after a robust debate of ideas, leadership, vision for the country and the path forward . Instead we get Joe Dementia or President Trump.

Not the best way to run a country of 335 million Americans to have just two choice and picking the lesser of two evils. The 2 party system sucks, period. It was never meant to be that way and the Founder's never saw a binary system as the way forward.

Nemont

Trump's a hell of a lot better than "mediocre."

Per your opinion and you know what they say about those. I was quoting Hoss's description of him.

The 2 party system fails to deliver us the best and most qualified candidates, instead it is a race to the bottom and the choice between the lesser of two evils. Wouldn't it be a change to have a highly dynamic, forward looking leader with the ability to inspire the majority of the country to tap into America's greatness?

Nemont

Wonder why anyone would put themselves and family in front of the grinding experience of running for office. Those with the talent and experience just do not want the job at any level. I have known several politicians and they all were big on having a big shiney buckle but none of them had any cows ! I was a state delegate so I got to see what a near total waste of time politics is.

If all the true conservatives could get organized they could do like NeMont does and write in a candidate and ensure Biden would be President. We could really show them!

Prior to corona, I had yet to see Trump not sign every bloated budget. Hadn't cut a single department. Had grown government at a record pace.

His economy was off the charts.

We still have troops all over the planet.

Last edited:
If all the true conservatives could get organized they could do like NeMont does and write in a candidate and ensure Biden would be President. We could really show them!

Be specific on what is conservative about Trump? Maybe you can justify that Supreme Court nominees are worth $6 Trillion in new debt in 3.5 years or $3 trillion per new Justice. If that is your conservative hero then you and I have different definitions of what is conservative.

I wouldn't vote for Biden no matter what, he has dementia or worse plus he has a problem around women and girls.

Nemont

NeMont and Hoss are right about one thing. The $3 trillion bill the House passed will be signed by Trump after the Senate cuts a couple small items out and then adds another $500 billion of their own to it. In reality the Democrats don't need to control the Senate or the Presidency. They get 80% of what they want anyway.

If this virus goes away anytime soon Pelosi will charter a private jet to Wuhan and bring back the virus in 55 gallon barrels.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom