Residents: Kiss my Butt!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
LOL! Not really. Just thought this statement should get equal time.

We have been discussing some tough issues lately. Unlike some, I don't consider them divisive but a "safe" way to vent frustrations and discuss differing ideas.

Federal lands belong to us all and we DO ALL have the right to enter them and enjoy them. I went to Colorado in early July and went anywhere I pleased on public land.

Wildlife, whether it inhabits state, federal, or private land belongs to that state BY LAW and the allocation of tags should be decided by that state.

Think about this: An elk that travels between federal, state and private land, which happens all the time. Do you want the feds to have the say so when it is on federal land, the state when it is on state land, and private landowners when it is on private ground? Not a workable plan.

By the way. Anybody really tries to kiss my butt, I bet I can outrun you, unless you are a good looking woman!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

txhunter58

A NR making such a statement???? You Da Man!

You are right! IT should be determined by the STATE!

PS. If it's 2 girls chasing you, let me know, I can help!

Makin frinds in AZ

Nofear4

It's true non residents have the right to hunt, but it's so frustrating to live in the state. Work in the state. Raise your family in the state. Pay taxes in the state. Scout like crazy in the state only to find a non resident parked in your campsite during the season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom