Response To President Calderon

Bates7

LAST EDITED ON May-21-10 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-21-10 AT 08:47?PM (MST)

Check this video out. California's Republican Tom McClintock expresses his feelings regarding Mexico's President Calderon's speech to the U.S. Congress. All I can say is hell yeah!!!

I had pasted the wrong link earlier and bigandtasty corrected me over on the political forum. This is the clip that I'd like you all to see. Thanx big.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/URL]

My response:

Largarme de aqu? pinche cabron!

Has nothing to do with the people, but a foreign president from a corrupt, third world country telling the US what to do that gets my blood boiling!

I thought Rep. McClintock had a very good reply. I have friends from all different backgrounds, and race. We need to obey the laws. There are many who are need of a helping hand, who are less fortunate. We still need to have some order and laws to help everyone. AZ and CA especially have some challenges now and in the future.

Great response. The only thing he left out is reminding the president and other dissenting members of congress was that they took an oath to protect and defend the laws of this country and the constitution. The people need to unite and vote the incumbants out of office to get the message across that as a member of congress you're here to serve the people and when you stop doing that it's time for you to go. Period

Let's see, wants the border looser on our side so its easier for his people to go get services and money to take back. Yet Mexico's rules are more stringent for foreigners coming to his country trying to do the same, a one way transfer. We just may need to do that when our economy is destroyed...Seriously! And we need to ban "assualt" weapons so his gangsters won't be able to come here and buy them so easily? WTF???

Never thought I'd be able to say this......but I'm proud of that politician from CA!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Clear a hundred yard wide field of fire from San Deigo to the Gulf of Mexico, lay claynore's 12" apart the length and width of it, drive electrically charged steel rods 12 ft. deep on the permiter of it both sides, gun tower every hundred yards,two shooters and two spotters in each tower, a 50 cal and an M-60 at each tower, man the tower's 24/7 365 . A squadron of F-16's loaded with Napalm. A couple of armored units on call . Close down all the BP check points and border crossing station's take the BP guys that were manning those to man the gun towers. Dont let any one come or go to Mexico for any reason, not school,not work, not play,not shopping, not for anything. It worked in Germany and it can work here. I would feel diffrent if the people there wanted to come here and become Americans , but the majority of them dont, they want to come here and bring Mexico with them. I say PHAUCK that .

I live in AZ. about 60 miles from the border. Frankly I'm sick of the illegals and I'm sick of the wishy washy politicians that the liberal pukes in America voted into office.

Its time to take America back and give it to Americans.

1552gov_brewer.jpg

I'm damned glad that Tom McClintock is my congressman. I'm wholly in favor of voting nearly all of the incoumbents out of office, but he's one of the few whom I hope to see re-elected.

As for Felipe Calderon, I offer this advice. Vaya thee adelante, y procree thyself
Translated: Go thee forth, and procreate thyself.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom