restocking a 94

madmoose

i have a win. 94 big bore in .375. it has a broken butt stock. i would like to restock it with something a little bit better than factory. any companies out there fabricate good wood for 94's that is a bolt on stle applicaton, or even slight fitting/unfinished would be fine.. havent had to much luck searching.. thanks for the help.

madmoose, i have one of those B.Bore .375's. Really, aside from the stock figuring being kinda plain jane, they're a darn nice looking, well put together gun. Their value has really took a positive step up in the last couple years as well. I probably hurt mine a bit when i installed a Williams peep sight. I was going to use it on close in hunts for Blacktail deer and wild pigs in heavy cover but as yet, haven't had the chance. Good luck getting her put back together!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-08 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]I'm not sure of the exact e-mail address, but Boyd's Gunstocks (probably the address) has stocks for just about everything. Bet if you Google it, you'll find them. mtmuley I just looked. It is boydsgunstocks.com They have a model 94 buttstock for $66.08 Hope this helps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom