Restricted N.R. Outfitter Deer Draw

azbiggame

Very Active Member
This special rifle deer tag draw is now open,wih deadline of March 14th.Results will be known by March 26th.Contact your "Fav" master guide in Nv.No need to wait 10-14 yrs. to draw a Coveted Nv. mule deer tag.0-4 bonus points can draw the BEST deer tags in Nv.Good luck in the draw ... Bruce & SilverGrand

yes, everyone get there name in for this biggest crock of $hi+ Nevada has to offer, padding the pockets and catering to the guides that are ruining our beloved past time. And does this benefit residents that have almost the same odds to draw a good tag, ABSOLUTELY NOT non resi's only. Man the day Nevada decided to do this is the day we started to look more and more like Utah. Worst program ever. No offense azbiggame, I am just Not a fan of this.

Maybe if you were a guide you would be a fan of it. I think its a great program and wish other states would go to a program like this. Also how is it that the guides are ruining the hunting here in NV???? Because they put more time and effort into hunting? Its a known fact the more time spent in the field scouting the better the results. All these guides have families to support just like anyone else.

yes I do ... some changes ? unit 24, closes again in Nov. = GREAT !!! p.m. or e-mail 4 more ... Bruce & SilverGrand

fortheloveofit , yes Im sure if I were a guide I would be a huge fan. I have nothing against guides, I know several, in fact my brother is one. But it does bother me that they get special hunts specifically for them just because they are a guide, yet the regular resident gets shafted. Also, there is a think called ethics and when you can go and see 5 to 10 guides watching one animal, using radios, sat phones, trail cams that send pics to your email, etc.. it puts a bad taste in a guys mouth. The regular local guides that I know, great guys. Nothing against them. I do think however that there are far far too many of them tho and I wish they had to draw to be able to guide in certain units too. Cap it somehow. Take unit 231 for instance, ya have 60 or so land owner tags. Most the ppl with the tags have more money than sense so they hire a guide. That guide may have 6 7 8 subs under him. So now the regular hunter that draws a tag that took 5 to 10 years to draw has to deal with not only the other lucky ones that actually drew a tag, but those 60 others and all the guides running around too sitting on every vantage point in what is a relatively small unit, and get yelled at by the guides if a regular guy wants to sit on the same hill or God forbid hunts the same animal. And yes, if you spend more time in the hills you do hve a better chance, Im all for that and I feel like we do pretty good for ourselves, better than most.

At least the outfitters serve as a voice for the non-residents. If it was up to greedy residents, non-residents would be allocated zero percent of the tags. All to increase their own odds by a few percentage points.

Yep! It just depends on what side of the stateline your on. Seems to me its pretty much the same in all the states with guides everywhere in the trophy units. I also am one. When I was a subguide in Nevada I thought it was a good thing. Thats been some time ago when there fewer master guides and fewer hunters applying. The odds of drawing a tag were actually good in the NRGD but now I think its much harder.

Ram ... my paper apps show unit 24 with 3 tags,down 1 from 2013.But hunt dates from Oct 5-Nov 2nd. ANYTIME after Oct. 20th. should offer a great hunt for a "Booner".Good Luck, Bruce & SilverGrand

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom