results 1st season

Pretty bad, didn't see a single elk, not much sign, and surprisingly not many hunters. They must have known something I didn't.

It's Bush's fault!!!

I hunted hard,but never saw an elk,lots of other hunters,but no one was seeing any elk.Next year I will be back to muzzleloader season,less hunters and nicer weather.

Chef and I hunted unit 71 and saw about 10 elk total. Only a couple bulls and only one legal. But he never presented a shot. We saw one cow in the back of a truck driving down the road and a little bull in the back of a truck in Rico. Other than that we never saw or heard of anything being taken. It was pretty bad. But it was a fun week of camping with some very long hikes. Got a few inches of snow the last night making it real interesting getting out. We also met some real characters. Apparently we stole someones camp and I don't think they appreciated it much. I guess that is what happens when you get there Wednesday and they get there Friday.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom