Utah Bear credit card hits

Those of you who don't draw and wanna go kill a bear, over-the-counter, there's a bunch here in California. Historic high numbers and NR license and tags won't set you back too $500+. Bears are all over public lands/forests.

I had a welding instructor who spent a weekend in jail in CA for a gun/ammo violation... something like having the ammo with the gun in his truck, or something like that.

It's always made me hesitant to hunt there. Is that blown out of proportion?

First time applying for utah bear but would this mean I drew a restricted pursuit permit? I applied for two units for pursuit only but this is all it shows me.
Screenshot_20240227_152319_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

If you drew the permit will show up there, if not it won't show anything.
Screenshot_20240227_143749_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks Longranger.

Black Bear
Bear
H061
Unprinted

Looks like my 17 points got me my Multi-Season on the Boulder.

I wouldn't mind going with a Hounds man as the last time I was on a hound hunt was for my Mnt. Lion over in Colo., what an exhilarating hunt that was.

If anyone knows of 1 down that-a-way----Thanks.

I've got my Airbnb reservations for next week to go down and get an early Look-See.

I got myTopo.com map outlined/color coded with main paved road (s), dirt roads, trails and 2-tracks yesterday.

Now if I can heal up from my ladder accident on Feb. 14th, my ribs/breathing are still screaming! I should have a fun first trip down next week.

Robb
IMG_0996.jpg

Last edited:
I'm out of here this early AM for the week.

Not the best week to go down but I am going even with this dang weather.

I'll play tourist in Capitol Reef NP as it is my last National Park to visit here in our state, lots of good hunting units around all of our NP's.

Got all my maps ready and if it is a productive bear scouting trip, not weathered out, I'll do a thread.

Robb

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

I had a welding instructor who spent a weekend in jail in CA for a gun/ammo violation... something like having the ammo with the gun in his truck, or something like that.

It's always made me hesitant to hunt there. Is that blown out of proportion?
I think your instructor isn't telling the whole story.....If he really went to jail....

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom