Results are posted now

42 Deer, here I come.

Sorry to those that did not draw, this is my first time drawing Idaho.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-09 AT 05:16PM (MST)[p]Didn't get my elk tag, but I finally got my antelope tag. I've been putting in for it every year since 1996.

Time to put boots on the ground for the goat, and figure out a new spot for elk too.

SoCo, we drove thru a little portion of 54 a couple months ago when we were thinking of putting in there. 5 minutes in and we saw a group of soon to be bruisers. all had about 18" of growth, were very heavy, eyeguards coming in, and anlters growing near straight out. those are going to be some nice bucks. ill be hunting bucks in the neighboring unit to the east of you. good luck!

I drew deer in unit 78. I've never hunted it but am excited to get to know the area.

I drew 60-1 bull elk. My last bull tag was in 1998. I'm stoked! My daughter has a cow moose tag and I have a Montana deer tag, Wyoming pronghorn tag, and now a premo Idaho elk tag. I should have a great hunting season!

Smokepoler63

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom