results are up!

R

RACKMASTER

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-08 AT 01:28PM (MST)[p]https://biggame.dfg.ca.gov/biggame/

I got my X-1 tag and B zone!
My son got C,B nd Lassen Antelope Jr tag.
(that was a surprise)
good luck
rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-08 AT 01:23PM (MST)[p]CRAP....I'm nervous!! I'm gonna check right now...I hate this!! Here I go....

Steve

4 strikes and I'm out. Well I guess there is always next year.

Congrats and good luck to those who did draw.

Slide

Snake eye's for me and the old lady. :-( Looks like d6 and a zone for us...........besides I've been neglecting my pointers for the last few years while I was in Co chasin big stinky's. Looks like I might get to use that Nevada license for once....go chase some chukars with my dogs :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Their site may be down. I tried logging on to the link but nothing. Their web page says results will be posted Wednesday. Hope I have a nice suprise waiting at home for me.

JR

Devils Gardens archery deer(A-27)& Likely Tables archery antelope alternate.What the heck is the alternate good for?
David

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-08 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]x-4 for my daughter and diddly squat for me at least she will have a fun hunt after all its about the kids

Nothing but points and A tags for me and my family.

Hey Drnaln, If somebody doesn't pay the money or decides they can't make it before the money is due, you get to go. I got a Big Lagoon Elk tag several years ago as an alternate!

>
>
>
>
>Hey Drnaln, If somebody doesn't pay
>the money or decides they
>can't make it before the
>money is due, you get
>to go. I got
>a Big Lagoon Elk tag
>several years ago as an
>alternate!
Thanks,David

What...no G3 tag two years in a row? I'm bummed! :)

I guess it's AO and A31 for me this year. Good luck to everyone else.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Holy shiz nuts! My niece and nephew both drew J12 on their last year to apply. I'm blown away.

Dad, sis, bro, and me all got our first choices for deer. Not sure if I'm still going to have a job this fall or not.

No luck! I did get a C-zone deer tag, second choice.

At least i'll be hunting. I usually do 3 or 4 roadtrips during the season, long week end hunts, maybe 4 days. With some pretty decent trout fishing along the way, i usually still hunt from my camper rig each morning and then night at a different various stream or small lake, joint up the flyrod, maybe get lucky with a dandy or just a few small ones to help provide for my favorite camping dinner.

Coulda been much better but maybe next year. I'm used to hunting this area, i get up early, out and about much more readily when i have a deer tag in my pocket. Last year i helped my buddy get a decent 4 point Blacktail cross that i spotted while glassing and passed on. I watched the buck for 2 hours until my bud got back from his own little hunt. Him being estatic at getting that buck made my season. Hopefully, something good like that will happen again this year as well.

Joey

I got points! amd most likely a refund if I decide not to get a leftover tag since I already drew a South Dakota muley tag. Oh well there is always next year and the year after and on and on and... hmmmmmm... I just hope I have enough years left. I hope I don't have my Dad's luck, he put in for Antelope every year since the late forties and never did draw one. He died in 1997.

A big negative on the good tags,ended with a g-1...hope we still got country to hunt after all these fires..
Mike

Well the suspense is over. I drew A11 (6A) for deer, no elk, no sheep and no lope. So I get to bow hunt muleys in Cali & Nevada.

JR

Well...2nd choice C tag for me. That's it. Check this out guys, my brother put his daughter in for her first time for an elk tag, she has no points and drew a Siskiyou Elk Tag! There were only 1 or 2 tags for the random draw and she got it.

Home turf....here we go!

Good luck all,

nocal

WELL.....I GOT A BUDDY THAT GOT DRAWN FOR G3, HE IS NOT TOO MOBILE DUE TO TWO BACK SURGERIES/OLDER FELLA TO BOOT. HE NEEDS A COUPLE OF PLACES TO START HUNTING, IF YOU HAVE A SPOT OR TWO HE WOULD BE MOST APPRCIATIVE/ PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.....THANKS YD. (LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT TAG ALONG).

Nada here and my feeling aren't hurt. Good year to get lees tags and more points. Couldn't check my girlfriend's. She probably drew elk or antelope which will screw up my to Out of State hunts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom