Results are up

CPW is a dumpster fire now....how can their website crash when they release the results at night when most people are not even looking. Imagine what it will be like tomorrow morning at 0800 or 0900.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-15 AT 02:04AM (MST)[p]Cpw's sites back up. Everything's listed

Looks like I'll be hunting unit 26 fourth season this year! Really looking forward to my first rut hunt for muleys, should be a fun hunt if we don't get too much snow by that season.

Jody

Party leader results are listed, it shows successful for unit 44 3rd rifle and his deer points went to zero. It shows no change to my points and no results one way or the other for 2015 deer. Is this normal when drawing as a party?

buck.

Applied as a group for elk (leader) we all have tags and we all show 0 points. Applied for deer as a group (leader again) we all have tags as a 3rd choice and all show a point gain.

Drew our Unit 66 2nd season buck tags. Which was our main target. Did not draw 2nd season elk though...

My girls both drew their 3rd season deer tags and 4th season either sex tags for elk though, so I'm pretty stoked for that. Should be a good fall. Will see what leftovers for elk may be left close to home.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-15 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]ridgerunner... I feel ya man! 10 NR points next year for me too. Hope is certainly dwindling for a draw tag

>Drew our Unit 66 2nd season
>buck tags. Which was our
>main target. Did not draw
>2nd season elk though...

Drew the same tag. Should be a fun hunt. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this year

>>Drew our Unit 66 2nd season
>>buck tags. Which was our
>>main target. Did not draw
>>2nd season elk though...
>
>
>Drew the same tag. Should be
>a fun hunt. Hopefully the
>weather will cooperate this year
>
Ridn9high,

Should be a fun hunt for sure and yes, hopefully the weather cooperates. I'm taking my son (11yo) with me on this one, so I'm hoping we see quite a few deer and hopefully find a good buck. I haven't hunted deer seriously with a rifle since around 1998. We used to hunt over in 55 at the time of the Gunny basin drop off. Then saved points when it was rebounding and becoming unreal good. Unfortunately the year we finally had enough points to draw, we got the 07/08 blizzard....... Been in no mans land since.

Anyways, didn't mean to be long winded. Good luck on your tag this fall, and maybe our paths will cross this summer of fall. I'll keep in touch and let ya know how our scouting trips turn out.

I called CFW today and they informed me that they did not receive my application through the good old USPS. So no point and no tag this year. They told me that if my application was returned to me in the mail do not open it, put it in another envelope and send it back to them. They will inspect it for post mark and maybe I will be awarded a point. So all I have is a lost application with my check for $384.00 in the bottom of some mail bag or behind someones desk. At least I still have my Wife & Son and my job. Knock on wood!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-29-15 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]>I called CFW today and they
>informed me that they did
>not receive my application through
>the good old USPS. So
>no point and no tag
>this year. They told me
>that if my application was
>returned to me in the
>mail do not open it,
>put it in another envelope
>and send it back to
>them. They will inspect it
>for post mark and maybe
>I will be awarded a
>point. So all I have
>is a lost application with
>my check for $384.00 in
>the bottom of some mail
>bag or behind someones desk.
>At least I still have
>my Wife & Son and
>my job. Knock on wood!!!
>

I have a friend that had the exact same thing happen to him with his sheep and moose app. I dont think the USPS is that incompetent. sounds fishy.

Drew my 3rd season Deer tag and got my 20th Elk point hopefully I will be using them next year.

LAST EDITED ON May-30-15 AT 10:46PM (MST)[p]Maybe some bunny hugging, tie dye wearing, non-bathing, Birkensotock wearing, Subaru driving, Obama voting, Colorado weed monkey, postal worker saw the address and decided to save a poor little critter.

Our NR Sheep & Goat apps always go by certified mail so we can track them on-line. And mailed with plenty of time to resend if they're lost. For the other species, I'd never submit a paper app.

>LAST EDITED ON May-30-15
>AT 10:46?PM (MST)

>
>Maybe some bunny hugging, tie dye
>wearing, non-bathing, Birkensotock wearing, Subaru
>driving, Obama voting, Colorado weed
>monkey, postal worker saw the
>address and decided to save
>a poor little critter.

I drive a Lesburu does that mean I have to stop hunting and hug a bunny?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom