RESULTS ARE UP!

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
Well not really... maybe tomorrow! ;)
Sorry fellas, someone always beats me to this post and with the boredom on a sunday night I couldn't resist... And yes the tag gods don't like me anyways so I figured this post wouldn't hurt my chances any! ha

Mike

Dammit Mike!!! I was just about to fall asleep! I will have to relax for another hour after reading that.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 10:38?AM (MST)

The link:
https://id.outdoorcentral.us/id/License/Welcome

You need to put your information in as if you were going to buy a License, Tag, or Permit. If you were successfully drawn, a controlled hunt tag will be available for purchase.

Good luck!!! Unless you put in on the same hunts that I did, then better luck next year

Problem is you won't know if it's working until a lucky person confirms a tag hit. I checked my 3 boys and nothing yet, including 3 seperately applied for extra 10a easy to draw tags, so I am guessing the draw is not complete yet.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]You made a little drop of pee came out for a moment.

Well, still not up as of right now... pretty close to closing time today looks like we're still stuck waiting!

Mike

WY and OR have posted that they are going to post results tomorrow. Maybe ID will too. At least I hope they do. That way I can start sleeping at night, instead of dreaming about tags that I haven't drawn.

"Go hunt for meat at Wall Mart."

Mission Accomplished eh IdahoRon? :) lol

Hopefully they come out tomorrow... I'm tired of waiting for disappointment!

Mike

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 11:35PM (MST)[p]Oregon results are up if anyone on here cares.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom