Results are up!!!

RabidRattleSnake1

The results are up for last week?s voting on Dancing With The Stars for those of you that have to watch that show with your wives like me?...

Every year there is some jerk has to pull everyone?s chain that the draw results are up, figured I would be the ?jerk? this year. Good luck in the draw next week.

Damn you.....I was like that's impossible, I just attempted to see if the back door check method was working for the 3rd time today!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-13 AT 04:56PM (MST)[p]>Remind me I forgot how it
>worked. Did it show a
>negative amount if you drew?
>Or is that backwards

Opposite - It should show a negative amount if you DID NOT draw as it would be a refund. Also should have a timestamp on it of a recent date.

Who knows though if they will even display that this year.

Travis

>Poor guy, if you have to
>watch DWTS you deserve to
>draw your first choice elk
>tag.

...And the week before the hunt she'll say,"you can't leave now, the finals are next week.."
7 days,tic-toc.

You got me! My heart was racing I even went straight to the game and fish website to check. I guess I should of read the message and not just the heading lol. My wife thought it was funny. Damn! Only a week to go guys.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom