RESULTS!!!

B

BWitt

ARE NOT UP YET!

Sorry, had to be first ass hat to do that today.

Here's the link to the web site that you'll be furiously refreshing all day even though they never post em before 3. This is the one day each year that i look forward to refreshing a web page all day.

https://www.huntnevada.com/sci/draw/index.aspx

Well I knew that wasn't true since I have already been hitting the refresh button every 3 minutes. Thanks for the heart attack though.

Last year was the first time I've ever been in out of state I put in Utah and Nevada and my dad and I drew a Nevada archery tag on our 4th choice I killed a giant. There is just something about Nevada and the freaking draw that just gets your blood bumping I've been waiting for this day since last year. I chased around a 200 inch buck for the first 4 days of our hunt he is still alive I have to finish what I started ca mon Nevada huntin gods!!

I knew it wasn't true because my cousins husbands brothers friend said the computers at NDOW crashed and results now won't be out till Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. So now nobody has to refresh the huntnevada page all day!

BWitt.... You just had to be that guy didn't you?? Thanks for the early morning shot of adrenaline. Now back to NOT-so-patiently waiting on results....

>I knew it wasn't true because
>my cousins husbands brothers friend
>said the computers at NDOW
>crashed and results now won't
>be out till Tuesday since
>Monday is a holiday.
>So now nobody has to
>refresh the huntnevada page all
>day!

LMAO!

'Ike'

Got my trusty add on to notify me when they are posted.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/

DTfaM.gif

>I knew it wasn't true because
>my cousins husbands brothers friend
>said the computers at NDOW
>crashed and results now won't
>be out till Tuesday since
>Monday is a holiday.
>So now nobody has to
>refresh the huntnevada page all
>day!

It doesn't matter how sarcastic you make the message sound, in the back of my mind there is nervous troll wondering "##### is he kidding? I don't know if I can tell for sure. I'm a mess, #####."

I called hunt nevada 10 minutes ago and they said today and 5 not cool bro who ever said that we live for this day

Just like Nevada gets you all excited one year then rips your heart out the next!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom