RETIRE RICH!!!!!

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Everyone in the USA can retire with $1.6 million in the bank!

Do you know that 7% of your earnings...(http://blog.accountingcoach.com/social-security-tax/)...goes to social security tax? Your employer has to match that! That is money they could give you but they have to pay it on your behalf to Uncle Sam.

What if you kept it? What if the government still took it but put it in Treasury Bonds which are completely owned by the US government and completely safe? THEN EACH AMERICAN WOULD RETIRE AT AGE 66 WITH $1,172,360.24

Right now the average american retires and gets from Social Security a whopping $158,400 benefit over an average 11 year retirement. Most people die at age 77 in the USA and reitre at 66 for an 11 year retirement. You and your employer put in $280,000 and got back $158,400 after letting the gov have it for 50 years. They keep if for 50 years and give back half?

Want to boost the economy? Had this been figured out 50 years ago the average Baby Boomer would have over $1 million to spend in the economy now.

Why not?

Try the math yourself on a calculator like this.....
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/retirement-planning-spreadsheet.html

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Come on! Some of you dems can add and subtract your food stamps so I know this math is not too tough....What do you think? Or should we let the gov do that for us to?

Come on Huntin Dude. Don't you or TF have anything to say about privitization of Social Security? If we all had this going we could hunt our retirement away on big ranches for thousands of dollars and not really even flinch. That doesn't strike a chord with anyone? Come on piper tell me why my math does not work.

Idont wanna jeperdize my fud stamps. If you play ur kards right you can take the muny from your fud stamps and buy beer and smoks. Wake up white peuple ... you can live like a millionair and not have to do nuthin.

RUS

GW tried to get that 8 years ago.

The all knowing Dems and a few wannabe Dems said it was "too risky". "Too risky" means the people would not be dependant enough on mother government.

Eel

the government cheese was good, but I still get cravings for that great oily peanutbutter.....my family didn't no laxatives!!!!!!

I remember the tooooo risky argument. Funny thing is the gov would still control all the money and they would invest in themselves instad of spend it on themselves.

The only risk is that the US gov would fail. But then I guess none of our investmnts or money would be worth much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom