reused arrows

outdoorsdude

So, as I am fine tuning my arrow and broad heads for the coming season I came to the conclusion, that two were not enough. Yes, I could buy new shafts and heads; but what about the ones I all ready have??

Let me explain. There are the two, that I shot my elk with last year. The one I shot my elk with the year before. The one I put through that coyote that came into the cow call (nothin like four yotes bustin in to screw up a bull). Etc, etc.

These were all single use arrows, ones that 'meant something' and were part of a great moment in the woods.

So, the question's are:
Do I 'recondition' them, or keep them as "trophys"?

And, what do you do with your "wonderfully used" arrows?

i like to keep mine as a trophy. i have a little thing made out of antlers that i stick the arrows in and i like showing people the arrows/broadheads that have killed something. lookin at it i have several hundred dollars worth of arrows and broadheads but hey who cares. i say do what ever you want.

If they shoot straight still I re-use them until they break or are lost.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom