Revenge Christmas Gifts

Runnoft

Anyone ever used them to even a score with someone?

My brother gave my kid an elk hide one night. Of course my kid thought it was fantastic and insisted we take it home so he could try his hand at tanning. At Christmas, I delivered finger paints, harmonicas, and jacks to my nieces and nephews. My brother has never worn shoes in his house in his life. He stepped on a jack the that night.

Anyone got any ideas of what to give them this year?

My Brother gave Jr a few good Loud Christmas Presents when he was just a Tike!

The Famous Stihl Toy Chainsaw that made real sound effects that never wore out for years!(Only a Stihl would last that long!)

Then He gave Jr a Hound Dog at about age 3!(Noisiest Damn Gift I've ever seen!:D)

Don't think I ever got even with him!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

The worst thing you could give his kids would be a light bright. I tried talking my wife out of giving them to our kids a few years ago (I lost).. My kids had that worthless thing scattered all over the house!

Puzzles, loud fire trucks, pets, large race tracks....Seems like we have had 'em all. My Brother in-law-used to think it was funny giving us "obnoxious" gifts. Now, he has small kids. I have really enjoyed the paybacks lol....

One year I gave my friend's kids 5lb. of skittles and 3 lb of gummy bears for Christmas.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

To all my friends and family that have children 1-4 y/o...they get "the popper" - that damn thing kids pull around the house and it pops balls. Everyone has to have one of those.

And when they get older and start to hunt, there's nothing like a 2 week old spoony (duck) in a shoe box (unpicked and uncleaned). But don't give it to them too early because it might start smelling.

- Rich

If your friends have young daughters (7-11ish), give em a Kidz Bop CD. Your buddies will be listening to horrific versions of Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry songs for hours on end.

I am just now realizing all them annoying gifts my aunts and uncles got me was actually for my parents:) Now that i have a one year old i've found that man i hate christmas gifts... We got the most annoying dog that my one year proudly carries around, listening and dancing to it sing "shout! throw your hands up! shout..." You know what happens when it stops singing??? you guessed it! he pushes the dang button again! lol oh well its funny as hell to watch him dance!

"Like a midget at the urinal, always be on your toes!"
www.Anacondatreasure.com
www.rwmurals.com
http://www.themontanagallery.com/

Thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm sure an industrial size bag of skittles will end up under the tree, with a few Red Bulls and Rock-Stars to help wash em down. A Britelite, popper, or a toy chainsaw will be included too. My niece will get a giant bottle of cheap perfume.
Ah,just thinking about this is making my Christmas merrier!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom