REWARD - Stolen Rifle

baerman

Will provide substantial reward for the return or solid information leading me to my stolen rifle, no questions asked, I just want my rifle back. Was stolen on Thursday October 25 near Centennial High School in Boise at around 9 pm from my truck.

Items:
Weatherby Mark V 300 Win Mag with black synthetic stock and fluted barrel. Topped with a Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 BDC scope and butler creek scope covers and butler creek sling that held for bullets. Was in a padded camo/black rifle case.

Like I said, no questions asked, I just want my rifle back.

Many thanks to everyone keeping an eye and ear out for me!

I would spread the word at Cabelas and sportsmends warehouse as well as the local pawn shops. That's a pretty distinguished rifle. I bet once the idiot that took it starts bragging or tries to sell it or buy ammo if enough people ask enough questions...it will turn up!

Sorry you had such a sweet gun taken from you....I've been there it's a terrible feeling!!!

I feel your pain, I had rifles stolen from me about 15 years ago and it still gets me fired up!! Have no use for thieves!!! Will keep an eye out....

ridgelineoutdoors.com

Make sure when you file the police report, if you have any pics of the rifle showing the serial number and distinctive markes, to add those to the file for identification purposes.
Sorry that happened to you man. I had a .444 Lever action stolen from my truck, luckly we recovered it at a pawn shop.

baerman, that sucks, but guns do show up again after being stolen.

I had a shotgun stolen once and I found it sold to the closest gun shop within an hour! That thief was a fool...anyway, don't give up.

I too had an old shotgun, that was stolen in 09, show up last year at a pawn shop in Caldwell, Id. Called the cops, but without proof of Serial Number I could do nothing. It's actually on the rack at Cabelas now, listed for more than it's worth. Very unique, but not very valuable gun. I mentioned to the guy at Cabelas and he just gave me an uncomfortable look.

Wish I had found my ANIB Ruger over/under they stole that I still have the box for. That I miss.......

might want to check woth the ada county sheriff they found and bunch of stolen guns at the kuna caves , i had a pistol stolen about 3 yrs ago out of my truck never to be found it is in the gun reg. data bank though

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom