RFK Jr.

Where does he stand on 2A? I can't seem to find anything where he addresses his stance.
Better than most dems I think. But he's said that if bi-partisan legislation came to his desk banning AR's he would sign it.

I doubt we'd ever get bi-partisan legislation to that effect. Might be his way of appeasing the left? I don't find a 2A stance on his official website.

That was my concern with the guy. I did some digging when he first started to hit the new that he was running, couldn't find anything.

You guys are funny......Biden won't allow SS protection for RFK jr......the CIA will deal with him....like they did with his dad and uncle.....

I think that RFK will drain off more votes from Biden and give Trump an edge in some states.
RELH

I am curious to see who No Labels puts forth. If the polls are correct and most Americans do not support either Trump or Biden, then there might be an opening for RFK among never-Trump conservatives and moderates.

He posted a video about his dad's killing. Sirhan fired shots that didn't hit his dad. Someone from behind his dad fired shots at contact range, with one going in behind his right ear and entering at an upward angle.

Blah, blah, blah. No specifics. If it was 1980 maybe. The world has changed. America has changed. People have changed. And our bank account is over drawn.

Media

Democrats panicked about third-party candidates swinging election for Trump: 'Single biggest threat'​

The DNC is reportedly launching a new committee to directly challenge third-party efforts​

Sounds like they are worried. I hope their worries are well founded.
RELH:love:
Threat to "democracy". whenever their chosen canidate is in jeopardy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom