Rhodes Canyon Taxidermy

bowelk

I have heard that there are some taxidermist outside the gate at Rhodes Canyon. Does anyone have any info good or bad on thier work/prices.

I recommend Jordan Christensen of Wild Mountain Taxidermy. Stand up guy, quality work and arguably the most knowledgeable oryx guy out there. Look for the world record muzzleloader oryx and you will find Jordan. I believe he will be putting on a seminar Friday night outside the gate which I highly recommend attending.

-Cody

+1
He did a very good job on a euro for a friend of mine last year. Had a few issues with something dont remeber what exactly but he made right on it. Cant ask for more than that. Mount turned out very nice. The broken horn cant be distinguished from the other side.

I'm not sure if Robert Major still goes out there (Major Wildlife Studio), but if he does....that's who i'd go with hands down. Great guy, phenomenal work.....you won't be disappointed in the slightest. Look him up and give him a call. His Mounts are First Class and the detail he puts in is amazing!

Jordans (Wild Mountain) oryx are top notch. I have seen a lot of his mounts and they all look great! Does alot of neat looking poses and his work is very clean.

Yep that guy would be Jordan , wildmountain taxidermy . What ever you have that guy will make an awsome high quality mount for you . Highly recomended

>I recommend Jordan Christensen of Wild
>Mountain Taxidermy. Stand up
>guy, quality work and arguably
>the most knowledgeable oryx guy
>out there. Look for
>the world record muzzleloader oryx
>and you will find Jordan.
> I believe he will
>be putting on a seminar
>Friday night outside the gate
>which I highly recommend attending.
>
>
>-Cody

Yes Sir!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom