Rian...Yes!

GotBowAz

Very Active Member
Getting a much needed steady rain here in Arizona today. Best part is no sign of any lightning. Hope it pours all day! Hopefully you guy?s still on fire will get some of this odd feeling wet stuff.

GBA

Rian is mosture falling from the sky in the form of water droplets. Helps to put out the fires started by evidoers, according to Nell anyways.

You should post a video of him falling, that'd be cool..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Wrestlers LOL, most of them have been dropped too many times on their heads.
Who cares what it is as long as it wet.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

RAIN...Yes!

There I fixed it! LOL

Well im glad everyone got a little kick outta my little blunder. Yep Mike I was a little excited and a little worn out too. That was the 4th and I was at work and have been putting in anywhere from 12 and upwards to 16 hours a day. For the last 2 weeks we have had 2 key people out on vacation so I am doing about 3 jobs and putting out our own little fires as they come up. Not to discount what Gator was getting at by any means. I've had a few hard knocks? more like slams over the years to rattle the noggin a time or two. Still get slammed every now and then by a lucky kid that got a hold of me or snuck up behind me. Heck, and all this time I thought it was because I was dyslexic! Ha ha ha LOL

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom