Rick Crawford ..... Boulder Mtn Bull

snakeoil

Hey I am just wondering if anyone knows this guy? He is on the cover of the new Sportsmen's Voice, anyways he killed a beautiful bull! I think he is the bull I was chasing during that same hunt, I just thought I would try to contact the guy and compair notes if anyone knows him? Anyways Congrats to him on a PIG. Thanks Chad

I know rick i helped guide a deer&elk hunt this year for him the bull he killed is a dandy i think it will be the new state record his i will pm you with his info.

Got the o.k. here is the bull he killed not 100% on the official score but when he put a tape to it went 404 3/8 if it did stay there it is the new state typical archery.

68131rick.jpg

My dad went with him when he got it officially scored, it is the new state record archery bull. It was 392 and some change net and 408 and some change gross.

this bull and many other tremendous trophys - the 202 inch Montana Bighorn taken by Pat White, the 471 inch Elk taken in the Yukon by Al Klassen, the 466 inch Caribou taken by Cole Piling will all be at the Expo Feb. 11-14.

Congrats Rick, it is an AWESOME bull.

i just put in for my Expo tags, and Boulder Archery was at the top of the list !

Don

He's concentrating on not smearing the poop that's in his drawers all over his cheeks! I wonder what was going through his mind 5 seconds before that bull got into range...

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-10 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]Wow what a great Bull, Congrats to the hunter. Would love to hear the hunt story behind his hunt, Will it be in a Magazine anytime soon.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom