RiggedCoyote contest by VIP optics...

Dirt1

4 prizes and only 5 people entered.. Me and my friend didn't win anything, and two of the guys won two things! what a bunch of BS.

That's BULLCHIT!

Everyone should get a participation award like in peewee sports.

I can't believe what this world is coming to, everyone feels entitled. We are teaching this chit to our kids. My kid plays basketball as a second grader in a recreation dept. League and they don't even keep score! It's not important who wins and they can't single out the losers.

Crazy, but I think kids learn as much or more by losing as winning, and they for sure need to learn how to do both in order to strive to be better at everything they do.

Sorry to sound like an azz but if there is more to the story I think you should post it otherwise grow the ##### up.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Haha, good job Smitty!

Unless youre just flickin chit, then i say great job.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

>Hahaha, I won a cuddeback camera!
>
>
>I'm happy.

Hey SMUT!

Was that the Prize for the Closest Missed Shot?:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I've been known to flick some chit. But not this time, I won a cuddle back ambush. Of course I had to grant several sexual favors to get it, but after the butt cramps went away, it really wasn't that bad.

Hey bess, I might a missed that one with titty but I was able to kill a dozen for the fur buyer. Course, I missed enough that I shoulda had 2 dozen there.

Nice Job SMUT!

But you're still Educating too many of them!:D

Dirt1,

Congrats on getting a coyote and getting your name in the contest. Your name was in the contest and in the drawing. There were a total of 35 different coyotes killed and entered into the contest. Both of the drawings were public and filmed... The person that was drawing each time had no connection to the contest and could've cared less who won. The more coyotes you killed, the more times your name was entered into the competition.

I wished everyone could've won, I am sorry you didn't. Send me a PM and I will send you a Vortex hat.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VIPOpticscom/198244516862295?ref=hl#!/photo.php?v=2900518368864&set=vb.198244516862295&type=2&theater

and

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2900518368864&set=vb.198244516862295&type=2&theater#!/photo.php?v=2819335019331&set=vb.198244516862295&type=2&theater

Thanks Chris

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

Dirt1,

I now understand what you were saying in the post. This was a cumulative drawing... we had a midway drawing at the WHCE but left all of the names in the hat that weren't drawn the first round. We didn't start over after the WHCE, we left those names in the hat and added your name and a few other entries to it when we drew at the ISE show.

Thanks Chris

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

Ya Know!

I've known CowSlayer over the last several years & I'd put Money Down that He's as Honest as they Come!

The Only time I've known him to tell just a little White Lie is when I asked Him for GPS Coordinates to where He Harvested that Big Buck He took last Fall!:D:D:D

Kiddin of Course,I didn't Ask & He didn't Tell!:D

And Dirt!

I don't see Chris doing anything Wrong or Stupid that would Harm his Business!

You may not of Won a Prize,I don't know anything about it,But I do know Chris a little & He's a Great/Honest Guy!

+1

c-slayer has always been a stand-up type guy.

Robb

PS. damn bobcat you are up and posted before me this early morning...lay off the late night Dew's will ya! ha

I am going to go out on a limb on this one and agree with Bessy. Every time I have talked with Chris he has been very up front and a straight up nice guy. I have only done business with him a couple times , but I will again for sure. It may look fishy from the surface but I can pretty much guarantee that no shenanigans took place.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Something for nothing. What did it cost you to enter the contest?

Chris is a no bs kinda guy. To come on here and whine about this and basically call him a cheat, that's a bunch of crap! For him to even offer you anything at this point is proof that he is a stand-up guy! I wouldn't give you squat! In fact, I wouldn't let you be a part of any future promotions either, but I'm a dink, he's not. A lot of us here know Chris personally. I can tell you from my own experience, you have it wrong. You owe the man and VIP Optics an apology.

Thanks cowslayer for coming up with this contest. I had fun trying to take some coyotes. As for the crybaby its not his fault you could only kill one coyote. Congratulations to the winners you guys really got after it every week you all had a new picture you guys earned it.

Muliefanatic

It's hilarious dirt won't come back on here now... guess his name fits him well...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I didnt enter the contest but you should have put my name in anyways just for buying your optics!PM me and Ill tell you where to send MY hat!Funny stuff

I promise you on my own rep whatever thats good for, Chris is no cheat. He is as stand up of a guy as you will ever meet.

You may have not understood how the drawing works. I think you owe Chris an apology.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom