Rio Brazos Outfitters

R

R22009

I have an upcomming hunt with Rio Brazos Outfitters and Randy Slaughter near Chama New Mexico and would like to know what to expect as far as their overall outfit in general. Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-10 AT 05:40PM (MST)[p]Good guy, quality ranches, knowledgeable guides. Hunted with him once and some friends have been with him twice. Didn't hear any complaints.

Wapitibob : yes. Frank and Randy are partners in RBO.R22009 you are in for a good hunt. I'm not sure which ranch you are hunting but you will be into Elk and they have a very good success rate.Frank is my boss,I'm a guide on another ranch he manages and Randy is a freind.Get in shape you will be hunting high {9000-11000} and shoot your bow or rifle.I've been in and out of some of RBO's ranches all summer the elk look good.GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN.WE might run into each other up there Tell Randy you talked to jeff from G-town.

I guided for Frank when he had M&B Cattle, then for the first 2 years when he started USO. I guided up on Mossman, Diminguez(sp), and SilverTop.
It was a blast. I really enjoyed Franks company.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom