RIP Natalie Corona

264mag

Long Time Member
This 22 year old Police Officer from my Town was gunned down in Davis Ca, her Father is a retired Sheriff?s Officer.

I just don't understand why someone would do that

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Little minor fender benders turn violent all the time now. I don't know if the person that killed her was one of the people in the accident but we see it here all the time.

Around here years ago if you got in a fender bender you would get out of the car and ask if the person was hurt and needed help even if they hit your car. Now you always see one person locked in their car dialing for police while the other driver is jumping and screaming like an enraged ape. People have gone crazy now.

I got hit twice within a two week period last year. Both times I got rear ended. Once by a lady who was texting, and the other time by a man who didn't realize how wet the road was. Both times I got out walked to their vehicle to see if they were okay. Both times the people had this look as if they were about to be murdered. By the time we drove away from each other they were really nice and calm.

They are just cars people. Hunks of metal to get from point A to point B. %99 of the wrecks that occur don't happen because someone is plotting against you. They just happen by usually simple mistakes any of us could make. When you are in a car wreck please remember that.

Wish the cop hadn't got killed. Wish the guy hadn't killed himself. Lots of sad here.

That is Horrible that is the worst thing I have heard in while just two weeks from getting her badge

That guy is s coward but will meet his maker and have to explain to him, which I would imagine is worse than the courts.

RIP Natalie

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-19 AT 07:16AM (MST)[p]I cant help but think it was a jilted boyfriend that caught her on the way to the scene, him not being involved at all in the accident. Sad deal all the way around no matter what.

#livelikezac

This one says it was somebody from the accident which makes even less sense to me.

22139screenshot20190111074316chrome.jpg

#livelikezac

I know her Mom and Father, Great people what a shame they have to suffer this senseless crime with them forever and other Families of fallen Law Enforcement officers.

Terrible! I don't watch the news and this is just 7 miles from me. Turns out a gal from work was locked down in this until midnight.

I think he must have been DUI, an illegal, or both. Just a guess from the current history I've seen. Anyway, that's so sad.

Thank you for posting this 264mag!
I watched this girl play sports for years. She was good friends with my daughter as well, and I can't imagine what her family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them now!

hwy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom