RIP Turkeys...you were so loved...

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-01-14 AT 12:53PM (MST)[p]I'm LMAO about the thought of a memorial for some dead turkeys near this reservoir in Utah where they died the other day when the truck hauling them wrecked. I can see such a memorial getting vandalized often. I'm sure we could come up with tons of hilarious ways to make fun of it if they put it up.

Lives cut way too short. Senseless deaths... LOL

http://www.kutv.com/news/top-storie...l-turkeys-killed-semi-crash-11000.shtml?wap=0

LAST EDITED ON May-01-14 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]Oh, I thought at first maybe BCB, smutty, Roy, 1911, Wiz, overton, NVB and booby had an accident.

They were probably on their way to slaughter... so in effect, the accident saved their lives.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

?Drive Safely; Buckle Up: In Memory of the Hundreds of Terrified Turkeys Who Died Here in a Truck Crash.?

If I saw that sign, I would laugh so hard I would probably lose control of my car and end up in the reservoir.

Eel

Peta wouldn't care if you crashed your car in the lake Eel, They wouldn't care if a School bus of kindergarteners went in the drink either,.. Well they might care but I gawddam guaranty you they wouldn't suggest a memorial for them. If they do get a memorial, it should be "unveiled" on Thanksgiving.

I hate turkeys. My Turkey hunt was a flop because I didn't get to go after I finally drew a tag. I hope they all die.

Rutnbuck

Easy there Roy!

Them ThanksGiving Dinners come from the Grocery Store don't you know?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

NOTICE TO TARDS DOWN STREAM:::

Don't Drink the Turkey Contaminated Drinking Water for a Day or Two!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

RE: NOTICE TO TARDS DOWN STREAM:::

LMAO did anyone read the remarks the peta bit#% used trying to make her case??? I bet I know who she votes for each election....

RE: NOTICE TO TARDS DOWN STREAM:::

"It will also let commuters know that the best way to prevent these tragedies is to go vegan, sparing turkeys from spending their entire short lives mired in waste on factory farms and then being crammed into trucks for a terrifying trip to the slaughterhouse."

Now think about that for just a minute. The only reason the turkeys were allowed hatch in the first place was so they could spend "their entire short lives mired in waste on factory farms..."

So, with that in mind, going vegan is denying life to millions of turkeys and other animals that would not be allowed to live at all if it weren't to provide food for us meat eaters.

Its the damn vegan non-life-givers that are being cruel.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

" Its far out, like a Brussel Sprout" ROFLMAO plz someone stop me, im gonna go have another 10 Beers and some Pork rinds......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom