RMBS Banquet - Grand Junction

ColoradoOak

Very Active Member
The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is bringing their 41st Annual Banquet and Fundraiser to Two Rivers Convention Center in Grand Junction on April 16. This is the first time it has been held on the West Slope.

You should plan to make it an all day event, as there are several activities planned throughout the day. It will kick it off with the life member brunch, followed by a choice of afternoon activities including a wine tour and tasting, guest speakers Tom Hoffman and Bryan Martin, the Outdoor Film Festival, and an outdoor educational program for children sponsored by Cabela's.

Winners will also be drawn for the CO statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat and pronghorn raffle licenses.

For more information: http://www.bighornsheep.org/banquet.htm

5616guestspeakers.jpg

For sure a top shelf Banquet. I will be there.
I have my Back up cow feeding/ calving crew lined up,
Chores are done I'm coming to GJ.

Earlybird registration ends in nine days, then the price goes up. It would be nice to see some new faces, and old ones, at the banquet this year.

Swarovski Optics #1: Craig Lunsford, NM
Swarovski Optics #2: Aaron Layman, WY
Swarovski Optics #3: Johnny Bergeson, WY
Weaver .280 AI rifle: Greg Naugle, CO
Statewide Pronghorn: Mia Enstrom, CO
Statewide Mountain Goat: Kendra Lesnick, CO
Statewide Bighorn Sheep: Robert Sullivan, CO

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom