RMBS raffle

RdRdrFan

Well I was watching a movie with my wife last night at the house and my phone rang from a random Colorado number. I had a gut feeling so I answered and yep, I won the RMBS bighorn raffle. I didn’t sleep worth a damn last night. I’m still in disbelief and trying to figure out where to even start.

Never really even imagined having a governor’s tag in my pocket.

That's a crazy awesome tag. I'm sure lots of people will reach out with info, and while I've never experienced anything like it, I'm sure it will also be overwhelming. I think the trick is to just go make it fun! Congratulations!

Well I was watching a movie with my wife last night at the house and my phone rang from a random Colorado number. I had a gut feeling so I answered and yep, I won the RMBS bighorn raffle. I didn’t sleep worth a damn last night. I’m still in disbelief and trying to figure out where to even start.

Never really even imagined having a governor’s tag in my pocket.
I was amazed 3 of our 4 hunt winners answered the phone when I called you and the others. Sure was fun hearing the reactions of you as well as the other winners live during
our RMBS facebook live event last night.

We have a lot of RMBS guys I bet will be happy to help give you ideas for the hunt.

We are also hosting, on July 24th, a sheep and goat hunter meet and greet. Great opportunity for folks who drew or won Colorado sheep or goat tags to meet in person with guys who have experience hunting many of the sheep and mt. goat units! RSVP for is not quite up on our website yet but will be soon.

C89AE502-9196-4B80-9671-CA5F1A597C53.jpeg

I was amazed 3 of our 4 hunt winners answered the phone when I called you and the others. Sure was fun hearing the reactions of you as well as the other winners live during
our RMBS facebook live event last night.

We have a lot of RMBS guys I bet will be happy to help give you ideas for the hunt.

We are also hosting, on July 24th, a sheep and goat hunter meet and greet. Great opportunity for folks who drew or won Colorado sheep or goat tags to meet in person with guys who have experience hunting many of the sheep and mt. goat units! RSVP for is not quite up on our website yet but will be soon.

View attachment 40848
Well, I NEVER answer my phone when I don’t know who it is. But when I saw a Colorado number pop up at 10:00 pm on the Saturday night of the raffle.........I figured it was worth the risk of having to hear about a car warranty. Glad I answered!!!

For some reason when you told me who you were I just knew that I had won the goat hunt. I’m not lucky enough to win the sheep tag. When you asked if I had purchased tickets for the goat hunt then told me I didn’t win it I just about passed out.

I’m still not even certain where to begin planning on this.......how do you even attack a governors tag??? I’m certain I’ll figure it out but it’s very overwhelming.

My wife, my boys and I are planning on making it up for the event on July 24th. Hope I have a chance to meet you there.

To answer the other question, I purchased 6 sheep raffle tickets. I had 2 in the hopper for goat.

I’m still not even certain where to begin planning on this.......how do you even attack a governors tag??? I’m certain I’ll figure it out but it’s very overwhelming.

My wife, my boys and I are planning on making it up for the event on July 24th.
Bingo. A pretty big area to start scouting. Some of those good old boys you meet on the 24th will get you headed in the right direction. If you haven’t already got a plan by then. I imagine you have already been getting offers for help.

Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom