RMEF Colorado - Castle Rock Banquet

COLOelkman

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON May-01-15 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]Just thought I'd post an invite for the Castle Rock Chapter of RMEF for their annual banquet which is Saturday, May 9th. Tickets must be purchased in advance at the following link:
https://events.rmef.org/shop.aspx?eid=4610

There's some really good prizes this year and you can check out the RMEF Castle Rock Chapter on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/RMEF.CastleRock.Colorado?fref=ts as I am posting a lot of the prizes/donations so if you want to see what we will have check out our Facebook page (you don't have to be a Facebook user to see the page). I'll be posting our guns soon! I plan to have most everything posted by the end of the week. If you have any questions you can PM me or post a reply and I'll try to answer. Deadline to purchase tickets is Sunday May 3rd! (You can call after that -- Beth Hassett at (303) 470-8219-- but we have to order meals before that so please signup by Sunday if possible).

A great time for a great cause to benefit the elk we all love to hunt!

I've posted the guns we'll have at the auction on our Facebook page and we have some pretty good ones this year. I still have a few more items to post later today or tomorrow. You MAY still be able to get tickets if you call Beth as we have already ordered the meals but we usually order more since some people aren't able to confirm ahead. So if you're interested in attending call Beth and she'll let you know if you can still get tickets!

I've posted the guns we'll have at the auction on our Facebook page and we have some pretty good ones this year. I still have a few more items to post later today or tomorrow. You MAY still be able to get tickets if you call Beth as we have already ordered the meals but we usually order more since some people aren't able to confirm ahead. So if you're interested in attending call Beth and she'll let you know if you can still get tickets!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom