Road rage

PullMyFinger

Had a long ride home from work.
Needed to pee so bad.
Suddenly the right lane was blocked by a fender bender.
It was either have an accident inside the car or nose over to get in left lane and make the last 8 blocks home quickly.
I was nosing over slowly but punk pushed ahead to block a gap I had. So I started nosing over more once again.
Punk started revving his engine and I thought it would blow up.
Maybe he had no horn. I didnt care so I nosed over until I got in front of him .
Punk took turn lane at red light and commenced screaming and cussing at top of his lungs while we were stopped across from each other.
I rolled down my window and said come one punk let's go talk. He didn't follow me.
I made it home in time to avoid premature urination.
I know it isn't a good thing to get angry like that but people just aren't considerate anymore.

I don't blame him for blowing up at you. You cost him a whole 3 seconds and moved him back one whole place in line! :ROFLMAO:

Ya, some people need a tune-up and it sounds like that punk did... but you'd have pee'd your pants doing it.

The good old days are gone!

A shirt-tail buddy had an employee pull a gun and start blasting on the freeway. He's ruined his life because of his childish anger during a stupid road rage episode. Stupid dudes abound!

Zeke

I have a nephew that was followed into a gas station a couple weeks ago by a road rage punk that told him “I’ll make you my *****”.
The punk got left face down on the pavement.
Not smart because you never know what might happen but at least this time good prevailed and hopefully a lesson was learned.

Had a long ride home from work.
Needed to pee so bad.
Suddenly the right lane was blocked by a fender bender.
It was either have an accident inside the car or nose over to get in left lane and make the last 8 blocks home quickly.
I was nosing over slowly but punk pushed ahead to block a gap I had. So I started nosing over more once again.
Punk started revving his engine and I thought it would blow up.
Maybe he had no horn. I didnt care so I nosed over until I got in front of him .
Punk took turn lane at red light and commenced screaming and cussing at top of his lungs while we were stopped across from each other.
I rolled down my window and said come one punk let's go talk. He didn't follow me.
I made it home in time to avoid premature urination.
I know it isn't a good thing to get angry like that but people just aren't considerate anymore.
Should've just stepped outside your vehicle and took a piss on his tire.

"Seriously" though, I almost have to laugh at these kinds of people because they have no idea who they may be dealing with or what they are capable of...

I know a dude who stopped to take a leak and ended up in sex court with an indecent exposure charge. At least he says that’s what happened.

The judge (she) said he would have done time if it had been hard. :ROFLMAO:

Years ago I was coming home from work. I was sick. Bad sick. I was just praying I was going to make it home. Somewhere around my exit from the freeway I realized I was in bad trouble and I wasn't going to make it. I really didn't want to ruin my truck interior or clothes. I did some pretty fancy driving cut some lanes on the feeder and jumped on a side street. I wasn't going to make it another mile and I jerked the truck into the parking lot of a motorcycle dealership. Apparently in my fast maneuvering I had severely offended someone. I guy slammed on his breaks and jumped out of his car and started to yell "You muth!". Before he could finish his second word I blew a gallon of barf through my nose and mouth out the window like a firehose. He turned white and got in his car and drove away. I was miserable then but I have laughed my ass off ever since.

I'm at the age when I pee before I leave, no matter where I'm leaving from, whether I think I need to or not!?
I take a leek anywhere I am. Will try to hide behind the car door as to not "Offend" anyone , but when I gota go I do. Perfectly natural thing to do. Now taken a dump on the sidewalk like they allow in Calf. is a different thing.

I've Posted this before:

A few years ago I'm headed down the road & I come up behind a Silver Car!

I go to Pass Him & He throttles Up(No,I wasn't ready for it!)Got another Vehicle coming towards us so I just pull back in my Lane & wondered who the Hell was f'n with me?

Well!

A Few Weeks ago I'm heading down the same stretch of road and I see a Silver car behind me passing Cars & drivin it like he'd Stole it!

He comes right up on my Bumper & I mean right on my rear Bumper!

The Day before I'd made a couple adjustments!(Ya,I was ready for him this time!)

The vehicle coming towards us clears & We both hit WOT!

We run down through there for a couple miles!

He was slowly losing ground the whole time!

At about 130 MPH I decides He's Inhaled Enough & I backed off!:D

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

I touched a Nerve!:D

This ole boy is PISSED!

You think He was close to my rear bumper before,well you ought to see him now,GOOD GAWD!

I'm back down to the Speed Limit!

He's had a few miles to pass but won't!

I pull out on Hi-way 40 & again He's right on my Bumper!

Get to the 2 lane & I pull in to the far right lane,He follows me for a while & then decides to pass me!

As soon as He gets in front of me He starts slowing down,hitting his brakes,etc!

So I go around him again!

This time He's snappin Pic's,back,front,side,I even waved at him as I went by & he got my Pic!

This sshit keeps going on as we go through town!

He kept getting on his phone,figured He was calling the Cops or maybe all his buddies to Whoop my ass?

We get to the east end of Roosevelt & I decided enough is enough!

I pulls over & decides it's time to settle it,good,bad or ugly this sshit had went on long Enough!

Anyway,We settled it right there & then,He was PISSED cuzz he thought I was f'n with him!

Anyway,it wasn't the same Silver car that was messin with me a few weeks earlier!:D:D:D!!!

I SPLAINED to him how people/friends are always messin with each other on that Stretch & told him I thought he was the Silver car from a few weeks earlier,but he wasn't real Happy about the whole deal!

There for a minute I was wondering if it was RUS or NVB,niether one of these Guys can stand Belchers!:D:D:D

Years ago I was coming home from work. I was sick. Bad sick. I was just praying I was going to make it home. Somewhere around my exit from the freeway I realized I was in bad trouble and I wasn't going to make it. I really didn't want to ruin my truck interior or clothes. I did some pretty fancy driving cut some lanes on the feeder and jumped on a side street. I wasn't going to make it another mile and I jerked the truck into the parking lot of a motorcycle dealership. Apparently in my fast maneuvering I had severely offended someone. I guy slammed on his breaks and jumped out of his car and started to yell "You muth!". Before he could finish his second word I blew a gallon of barf through my nose and mouth out the window like a firehose. He turned white and got in his car and drove away. I was miserable then but I have laughed my ass off ever since.
thank god it was that end......

Back when I was young...like in the 70's, I went to a boxing match where a friend of mine was on the card. I had one beer. After the match I was driving home and stopped at a stop light. I was fumbling around with something (it might have been a beer)and I didn't see the light change. The guy behind me honked his horn. I looked in my rear view mirror and all I could see was headlights, so I flipped him off and took off.

It was a one way street and the car pulled up along side and and it's two big dudes. He rolls the window down and yells "Pull over M-Fer!" I looked at him and flipped him off again and kept going.

I guess they couldn't take a joke because they were following me home. I can't have that. No way I want my wife involved.

At the next light he pulls next to me and repeats the same demand. I rolled my window down and told them to "Follow me M-Fer!" So they pulled in behind me.

I lead them down a side street that dead ended at the bay. I drove to the end and shut my car off. I reached under the seat and grabbed my Ruger Blackhawk .45 Long Colt, and made sure my door was unlocked.

I just sat there waiting for the first guy to open my door and get the big surprise. I was resolved to either get off on self defense or spend the rest of my life in jail. Or leave them both dead and get away with it.

They sat behind me for about 5 minutes and then they slowly turned around and left. I guess they figured they had more important business to attend to. That's how close somebody came to dying that night.

Calf Scours....some of you will know what it is.

One day I was going to see a friend in Colorado Springs. I was on one of the major roads on the east side and got cut off by a Chrysler LeBaron, convertible with the top down. I tried giving them the elkassss treatment, but couldnt drop a gear quick enough in my 6.9.

The girls laughed and joked and gave me the finger and a couple brake checks.

Up ahead near my turn was a cattle truck heading out to a feedlot on the outskirts of Colorado Springs.

The girls didn't wanna wait for the truck, so they pulled into the lane next to them.

Then the yellow schit happened at just the right time. I went into convulsions laughing so hard.

In the 90s I happend to be in downtown Fresno after dropping a friend off at the airport. It was a warm Friday afternoon and some bangers pulled up next in the left turn lane next to me and started having some sort of seizure-like activity. Their hands were contorting so much, I directed them to the hospital, as indicated by the road signs, because I was concerned for their safety. They were in a lowered white chevy corsica. It was so low, I guess they couldnt see over the hood of my 350. Anyway, the passenger pulled out a shiny little Raven pistol and started waiving it at me. I was laughing hard, because HP was making a left turn in front of them and saw the whole thing.

Back when I was young...like in the 70's, I went to a boxing match where a friend of mine was on the card. I had one beer. After the match I was driving home and stopped at a stop light. I was fumbling around with something (it might have been a beer)and I didn't see the light change. The guy behind me honked his horn. I looked in my rear view mirror and all I could see was headlights, so I flipped him off and took off.

It was a one way street and the car pulled up along side and and it's two big dudes. He rolls the window down and yells "Pull over M-Fer!" I looked at him and flipped him off again and kept going.

I guess they couldn't take a joke because they were following me home. I can't have that. No way I want my wife involved.

At the next light he pulls next to me and repeats the same demand. I rolled my window down and told them to "Follow me M-Fer!" So they pulled in behind me.

I lead them down a side street that dead ended at the bay. I drove to the end and shut my car off. I reached under the seat and grabbed my Ruger Blackhawk .45 Long Colt, and made sure my door was unlocked.

I just sat there waiting for the first guy to open my door and get the big surprise. I was resolved to either get off on self defense or spend the rest of my life in jail. Or leave them both dead and get away with it.

They sat behind me for about 5 minutes and then they slowly turned around and left. I guess they figured they had more important business to attend to. That's how close somebody came to dying that night.
Mental note... never mess with Eel ?

Coming back from Steamboat a few years ago I was on the newly completed I-70. My bowels were gurgling from a chicken fried steak, I hoped I would make it home. Just outside Debeque it became obvious I wasn’t going any further without relief. It was getting more than urgent. There wasn’t any vegetation on the right of way of the new I-70 and there was a new deer fence too. I pulled over thinking I would scale that fence and get her done. Standing next to the fence I realized that just lifting my leg to try and climb would be calamitous. So, In plain sight of everyone I did what I had to do. Lot’s of people honked and I remember one station wagon full of kids with their faces pressed to the glass. I didn’t even get any on my boots so I called it a happy ending.

Thats why most of my driving is on gravel country roads early in the morning. I dont deal with alot drivers at that time.

I take a leek anywhere I am. Will try to hide behind the car door as to not "Offend" anyone , but when I gota go I do. Perfectly natural thing to do. Now taken a dump on the sidewalk like they allow in Calf. is a different thing.
That's why we have the poop patrol for that very reason. They pick up about 550-750 piles a day. What a sh---ty job huh?

I literally just saw a chick do that down in Ft Lauderdale FL last week. Right on the curb of a busy road during rush hour traffic. ?

Lol!

some good road rage stories!

I ain’t got any good road rage stories but the puke stories reminded me of a business trip I went on with a co worker a few years back.

We went to a Western themed restaurant and my co-worker ordered the fish and chips basket. I got the steak.

He was chewing through his meal and noted the middle of the battered fish was cold and not cooked. He said it tasted fine and finished the meal.

We went on our way and had a 1.5 hour drive to get to our destination. I was driving, he was in passenger seat. About an hour and fifteen minutes into the drive he suddenly gets dizzy and starts complaining of what he thinks is motion sickness. He then gets the urge and tells me to pull over while doing 70 mph!

I try to stop but I ain’t quick enough!

He tries to roll window down but he ain’t quick enough!

The window is not even a 1/4 of the way down when he fire hoses his “cowboy sushi” all over the INSIDE of window of the rental car!

finished the drive with windows rolled down smelling the bottom of his gut!

Was the worst business trip of my life and probably his too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom