Rock Creek/Upper Stillwater

PSC_bears17

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-15 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]I'm taking the family camping for a week to Rock Creek and wondering if anybody can tell me how the fishing is? Haven't been there for about 5 years......also does anyone know how the road is to the Yellowstone River/ swift creek trailhead? Thanks much!

Stillwater was running over the Spillway a couple Weeks ago!

Still Quite Full!

The Reservoir has always been kinda Slow and mostly Smaller Fish!

The River isn't too Bad!

You never know what kinda Trout you might pull out!

There are a few Nice Browns!

The Road across the REZ is kinda Rough but once you hit the Forrest it's not too Bad on up to Swift Creek!

Let us know how the Fishin is!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Thanks.....hopefully we catch some fish to take pics of! Excited to go up that way, like I said, haven't been up there in a long time!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom