Rocks & Trees that look like animals

gznokes

Very Active Member
I was hiking along the other day and ran into this elephant and dragon. Recently I've started taking photographs of these things that I just happen on to. There are much more famous ones out there (like the face on surface of Mars!!) but I thought it might be cool to start a post and see if others had stuff in their photo archives along this same slant.

6758el_1.jpg

2424el_2.jpg

3239cameraroll-1328380752_895728.jpg

Cool! We got a Big ol Rock down in the Feather River Canyon that is famous for looking like the face of a dog!

I've seen thousands of bushes that i first though might be the Rack of a huge buck...only one of them panned out to be so but he's on the wall. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I remember the first time I ate a "special" brownie too... :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"How about this one..."

werewolf with his nose shot off!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

my favorite.....I'm not saying where it is....I don't want zigger going there and poking holes in it...
6109womeantree.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Now that pretty cool.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I've got a PATENT on that Picture CUPSY!

Maybe BwownNoser will NUKE it like he NUKED it for me about 20 different times?

>my favorite.....I'm not saying where it
>is....I don't want zigger going
>there and poking holes in
>it...
>
6109womeantree.jpg

>
>
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Those pix are almost scary cool!
I had a smile on my face. The "women" tree is my favorite! hehe

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom