Rocky Mountain Ranches

Goldberg

Looking for a little help- anyone know anything about this outfitter? I have heard great reports about thier operation, and have been trying to contact them for sometime. But cannot raise anyone. I would really like to hear back from someone who is familiar with these folks. They are located in the Steamboat Springs area. Thank you for any response, -G

Goldberg, Would you mind sharing your 'good contact' with me? I have a hunt booked with them for 9/2/11 and have been unable to get a response from them. I'm starting to get a little nervous. Thank you in advance. Fs502

My son and I are booked with Marti for the unit 301 deer opener Oct 22 north of Craig. So far Marti has been a pleasure to deal with.
How about a trip report here when you return
Goog luck.

Just returned from unit 131 with my daughter and son. First time elk archery. We were into elk from the time we got there till we left. The bulls were still in their batchelor groups for the most part and were just starting to bugle. Weather was tee shirt till last day when it rained. We all had opportunity but the elk won this go around.The property we hunted was absolutely amazing and if it was possible would return tomorrow. Should have concentrated on the water and wallows but the elk are everywhere. Saw more bulls than cows,kids had a bear at 10 ft. and I had a bull at 3 arrow links. Try explaining that to people when they ask how come I didn't bring one home. Saw 6x6s, 5x5s, and numerous raghorns. Have hunted public ground north of Steamboat and this is the Mother Lode to a flatlander. I can wholeheartedly recommend Rocky Mountain Ranches and will return ASAP. My daughter, son and I had a fabulous time. P.S. The communicaton issue that originally started this thread is truly unfortunate and I really feel for Marti and Joe. Their phone and email provider should be hung by their thumbs and sprayed with honey. There is a reason that Every review I have ever seen about these folks is positive. They are the real deal. Bruce

Who are Marti and Joe? I thought Larry Bishop owned RM Ranches.

Did he sell?

I dealt with him a few years back, but unfortunately, I didn't draw that elusive 4th Season Buck tag so I never got to hunt with them.

Super nice guy. I hope nothing happened to him.

Larry passed away a couple years ago. Marti is the widow and she runs the business. I've never hunted with them, but I've heard nothing but good things.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom