Roger Clemens...

peakfreak

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-08 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]Is he guilty or innocent? His ex-trainer is a self addmitted liar. Clemens is pretty convincing to me, but we are talking about major league baseball.

NOT
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
It is a shame. Roids has become a label that no athlete can shake off. Anyone can label an athlete and it is automatically believed by the media and everyone else.
Look at what Lance Armstrong went through. The most tested man in history and never once came up posative yet he is still under suspision and still labeled a druggy.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

more pokes in the booty than Micheal Jackson!!
make Bonds look like hes an ANGEL!
Rogers going to jail!
rm

How many of you think there wasn't roids used in baseball clear back in the 50's & 60's by the "super stars" of yesterday?

Noone's crucifying them for what records they were setting or breaking....nor were they even tested.

Mark Mcguire-
Even he was crucified for using "roids" when in fact those were totally legal "over the counter" enhancements at the time (androsteindione).
You could walk into any GNC and buy a bottle, yet he got burned at the stake for using them.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

And OJ is innocent. . . yea right, RC is as truly guilty as OJ and because of his horribly selfish decisions he should pay the price, do not pass go, do not collect a 100 bucks, go straight to jail and be forced into the of hall of shame. Come to think if it, it's about time they build a place like that and guys like OJ, RC and magic the cheating fool Johnson can have their shrines. . . . that way the world will never forget that cheating gets you no where but trouble . . .

I hope theyre building the gallows as we speak cause there's a bunch more coming behind him!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-08 AT 12:30PM (MST)[p]I've been screaming it for years and years.
Since way before Canseco & McGwire.
SPORTS FANS NEED TO WAKE UP!.
Uncountable "superstar athletes have been fooling you for a long, long time.
I was on the "inside" for a while back in the eighties.
Steroids ain't that crap you buy at GNC.
There are many different varieties with lots of different results and side effects.
Steroids don't instantly make you a Superman immediatley after stabbin the needle in your ass.
Lots of gym work needed to make those gains, but if you are on the right stuff, the gains cannot compare with anything you can do naturally or OTC.
Many gov't reports on "the juice" are similar to the "refer madness" reports on marijuana way back when.
In many states possesion of controlled substances are considered a felony.
You hear lots of talk about unethical and cheating, but you sure don't hear these guys being accused of crimes do you?
What we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg.
You can be sure that there are lots of athletes out there that have been given fame and fortune that are quaking in their boots.
It's about time people woke up.
HH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom