Roger Raglin hurt on Lake Erie

cheeseheadinOHIO

This past Tuesday night, Roger Raglin and his family were in a 33 foot boat fishing and filming a show for the Outdoor channel. They came in late with fog and hit a break wall into Sandusky Bay at 25 MPH. I have the ODC but only watch the hunting shows. They say he hunts and fishes but I have not seen any of this shows. His family is OK for the most part. Some others on the boat were life-flighted to Toledo. It happened about 5 miles from my house and being a local, we are all appalled that a charter captain with many different licenses and GPS units could hit a break wall. No alcohol involved. Link below.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2007/07/19/front/344459.txt

That is too bad. I used to watch his show when I had the Outdoor Channel. Kind of a nut but he sure gets excited about hunting. Hope everyone is OK.

yeah I watch his show every week. good guy, kinda goofy but nice, and honest. his wifes on the show as well, and they have a great repore- they seem like they actually enjoy each others company outdoors- that don't happen often !!!!! I hope they are all doing well !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Wow.....that's too bad! Hate to hear that. I like watchin' his show as well....that guy is just a goofball. Love the fact he involves his wife and isn't afraid to show how excited he gets. Hope all is well for him and his family.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom