Roid rage?

B

bigbacks

I wonder what this bucks been into all the classic symptoms of roid rage;agressiveness,vanity,easily distracted.
BOZEMAN, Mont. - Game wardens are searching for an aggressive mule deer buck that attacked a man and has a history of causing problems.

Gene Novikoff, who had previous encounters with the animal, suffered a broken rib, bruises and scratches after the four-point buck knocked him down Monday and pummeled him with its front hooves for several minutes.

The animal became distracted by its own reflection in Novikoff's shiny sport utility vehicle and Novikoff was able to get inside his garage.

"Thank God I had the car cleaned a couple of weeks ago," Novikoff said. "If he hadn't gotten interested in looking at himself, I don't think I would have made it."

The deer was still pondering its reflection when Novikoff returned outside and fired six .22-caliber bullets at it, frightening the animal away. The attack began, Novikoff said, when the deer sneaked up on him in his driveway.

"I tried to get inside the house, but he charged me before I could," Novikoff said. "I wrestled with him, which was a mistake. I'm 80 years old, he's only about 2 or 3."

Before this latest incident, wildlife officials said they had decided they would have to kill the deer. It has chased anglers on the Madison River, entered one man's garage and kept its brazen attitude despite two separate doses of pepper spray.

Warden Marc Glines of the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks said the animal has no fear of humans and probably was once someone's pet.

"FWP was worried that a fisherman would trip while getting away, or it would run into a child or someone would get killed," said Glines, who has loaned Novikoff a hunting rifle for the buck's next visit.

---

Information from: Bozeman Daily Chronicle, http://www.gomontana.com

CRAZZY. LET ME KNOW IF THEY NEED ME UP THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS DEER!

NBJB

Don't surprise me at all. Those hemmeroids can be very uncomfortable and drove the buck crazy. My old man used to rage from the same problem.;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom