Roll Call!!!!!

canyonwell

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-03 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]Where in the heck is everybody?????? Bura, Moondog, Hunt4lyf, Huntmhard, Coach, Kingfish, OFG, Hunter, Predator, Oregon, Sportsman, Huntfever, NMhuntinnuts, Vinihunt, Cowboy, Potatowisher, Deerking, etc......I know I am missing a bunch of you fellas, but my memory isn't as good as it used to be....

I just so happen to have a case of Fat Tire right here and could use some company.....

Steve

Present...for the moment. A Fat Tire sounds pretty enticing right about now.....hhhmmmm

Hey Steve, it ain't us that ain't been around this ole' fire, know what I mean? And I'll trade you a Moose Drool ale for that Fat Tire ( I smuggled some in from Montana).

Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... MMoooooooose Drooooooollll...... aaahhhhggghhhhhhhhhh...... yyyuuuuuummmmmmyyyyy....!
Eric
hat_3.gif
aktion060.gif

Bird-01.gif

Stever, It's about time you showed up!!!. What have you been up to???. I'm on MM everyday. FAT TIRE!!, Yeah baby I'll help ya get rid of some of that...Let me get a couple logs for the fire and we can sit back and tell some lies....Good to have you back...

Steve,
Lurking just outside the firelight, like I do every day. The babies keep me busy, and hunting is coming on strong in the heartland.
Happy to be a foster home for that wayward Austrian you sent over, BTW. How does Jerry like that 99? Did you cash in on your end of the trade? Good to see you back in here.
HB

Here!!!! pass me a cold one and I'll send the jerky around. Anybody got some good stories to tell? Toss another log on the fire, it could be a late night.

Mike
at235.gif

Present but not accounted for...

No beer for me...but I'll have some food!

SCott G.

PS- In just 2 1/2 weeks I'll be in Sonoa Mexico chasing muy grande mulies...hehe

Howdy,

I'm here, Ruthie is here, Vanessa and all 318 of the kids are here. Where the HECK have YOU BEEN!!!!!!

Pass the ICED TEA please. I'm still in training!

Coach

Dude, CW!! What the heck is going on???? How have ya been? I look here every few days to see what's happening and it's good to see a familiar face at the fire and for sure there is a familiar smell (Kingstink) at the fire. Coach, can ya pass an iced tea? I have some fresh salmon I got up in B.C. to throw on the grill.
Dennis

Hunt, I have been a good boy lately....I discovered beano!!! It's great to hear from you "old" fellas...LOL!. EVERYBODY TRY TO CHECK IN ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK.....(Unless your hunting of course)....

I'm still around Canyon. I do believe you are the one that has been MIA. Glad to see you around. Hopefully, you'll be around more often.

Droptine

Howdy Steve,

Glad to see you back in circulation. I check in often enough to know that I been around more than you!

ktc, you obviously have not had the pleasure of Canyonwell's company. I do miss him, so I guess you could say, yeah I give a crap!

No, no, no. You misunderstood me. I was wondering if anyone gave a crap if ktc was here?

It's ok KTC...Predator's bullet proof vest was a little tight...she needs to take it off at the campfire...sometimes she still thinks she's still on duty, cause she has a gun in her hand. Hang out awhile and share some great company...these are great guys...except Hunts4flies...hehe

Sorry Pred...I had to give you a litte crap! hehe I still love you thou! hehe

Scott G.

Thanks Potato,

I don't want to mess up my nest too quick! I have got to stir the pot up a little bit! I have read this site a long time and there are some lifers here that one does not want to step in and offend. After I wrote my post I was a little leary that it could have been misunderstood. Sure enough it was!:)

Alright I'm here, just got back from the Bear and Lion forum, boy is that place a pig sty, the stench of dog crap was making my eyes water. Dangit, everytime I get around the fire the smokes drifts towards me. Switch places with me PW, besides its my turn to stand next to Predator. Anyone bring marshmellows?

Dog gone it Spud dud you now that I haven't hunted flies in at least a year, I've gone on to bigger and better things to hunt like moths, them suckers are hard to hit with my 308 flying like they do around the lanterns in camp, but wait is that considered bait hunting? That's illegeal here in Calif. never mind... and ktc I really am a nice guy to be around, at least once in a while.
flies4Hunt

The good thing about sitting around a fire with PW is that you don't have to worry about the smoke getting in your face, they say smoke follows beauty. And he's so freaking pretty!! bwahaha

Now Buranuts is a different story. :)

I'm still here neigbor , just haven't been able to get in and chat a whole lot , Kamille's the vice president and also play b-ball , so we've been pretty busy . How the heck are you , talk at ya later.....Larry G

DK- Arm wrestle you for it? hehe OK,ok...she's got another side...I'll push Kingfish out of the way...SMACK!

Hunt4lyf...how have you been? Good to see you still around...hope your hunts have been going well...and glad to see you've expanded your pastures.

Crazy- I KNEW IT! You want me!

Scott G.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-03 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p]PW, You made me spill my fat tire gosh darn ya!!!. Stop picking on us OLD men. Predators a blond????. Well that explains alot!!!Hey pred, You know why blonds sit in the cheap seats at football games??? Because they are called "bleachers"....LOL, GET IT???

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-03 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]Here!!!! Man...it's been quite awhile since I've had a chance to kick the dirt with all the good folk at the fire. Ever since my computer came down with CWD, I haven't returned online. Even now I'm peeking in from my older bro's computer. Spent some time on the skinning pole this year in Reg. G Wy.

I thought of Predator while driving thru the canyon on the night of 9/27 when I saw a brutal solo accident involving a F-250 hauling dual ATV's heading towards SLC.

A big hello to you Canyonwell, Big Daddy "Keith" Kingfish, Predator, Bura, Spud-whisper, and of course my favorite short story author Cowboy. OFG, last year was great for Sturgeon my best 2 went 69". For those not mentioned a big hello to you as well.

Chesterwy, again I missed you but I didn't miss the big 3 pointer in your backyard. Did anyone pop the dual droptine out by desperation lane at Smithfork this year? Just curious...

Unfortunately, I'm on here so rarely these days that if I don't check back in before the holidays...May everyone have a great T-Day!

FTW

FTW, It's always good to hear from you!!!. Get that puter fixed so we all can enjoy your company around the campfire..Congrats on your sturgeon that's something I would love to try someday. I'll go collect somemore firewood....Grab a beer and sit a awhile.....

Cass and Oldoregon need to sit on opposite sides of the fire until they can play like big boys and make up. LOL, Would someone please stoke the fire?

Drummond

Drum, You older fellas are always cold....I'll get another log. Hey, WHO left this yellow snow so close to the fire???. Drum?????.

This isnt going to turn out like the fire scene in Blazing Saddles, is it? Brrrrrraaaaaaaaaappppp..... Forget about the yellow snow, what are all these little piles of brown and white t.p. by the wood pile? I guess Cooter had to do some "logging". Haahaa..
Eric
Bird-01.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Hunt4 and FTW, I thought you guys had gone off and died; you know, from the LAST time PW was allowed to close to the fire. Did your eyebrows grow back ok??

Pred, Congrats on your antelope and mountain goat...I saw the pic's yesterday in the photo gallery. It's really good to hear from some of the "old timers"..

Here sometimes! Been awhile folks. Don't get on like I use to. Just thru with deer and waiting for the Jan. javalina hunt. Good to here from you Steve. How's the family? KF stay away from the bean pot and easy on the fat tire. Congrats on the animals Pred, Good pic's.

Troy

It's been WAY too long since I've pulled up a chair at a MM campfire!!! Tagged out on an OLD bull on my archery hunt this Fall, but came home empty-handed from my Kaibab hunt (unbelievably tough hunt this year up there; the big-uns weren't playing fair). So --- who's got the jerky ...?

Lv2hnt

Present and accounted for, sir! Been working and hunting a lot lately (unfortunately, more of the former than the latter) and haven't been spending as much time on the 'puter.

Venado muy grande!

Howdy,

Ok, so who is going to start the tall tales? Huntsonora, I'm sorry, but I got a better offer on the hunting! Now, before you blow a gasket, it was Ruthie believe it or not! She went with me! We had a blast, no big bucks, but we had a blast. Oh, the big buck I told you about on talcum flats was taken by a friend of mine. 28 1/2" wide, mainframe will gross 190+, too much trash to make the book.

Hey Predator, congrats on the goat. Grandpa says Howdy!

Canyonwell, good luck to you and yours next week on your hunt.

Spuds.................................................... SMACK!

Coach

Coach,

I'd say thats a LOT better offer! Congrats to your buddy and I cant wait to see a picture. I should be coming through Lovington tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

Drummond

Yep, Ruthie is much better looking than Drummond. Heck, even grandpa is better lookin'. Or maybe I'm thinking Dawg is, or perhaps I should quit drinking this Moose Drool.

Goat pepper sticks, anyone?

Keep 'em away from PW!

Howdy,

Hey Pred.... where and what are you going to hunt next??? I thought I had Spuds and Bura coming to help deplete the coyote population this winter! Hope they can still come.

Coach

Coach,

Still planning on it. probably won't be until after the first of the year. I have my Mexico hunt, AZ archery deer, Kansas pheasent, AZ archery pig in Jan...looking towards Feb...maybe I can make an appearance in your class....hehe. but still planning on it. I need to get the ole .22-250 out of the case!

Pred- Why can't I have any? Greedy! (pouting)

king- Didn't mean to push you...yes I did. But now Pred doesn't want to be nice...so you can have your spot back! And here's another Fat Tire...ooh (looks at mid-section) looks like you have one...hehe! Just kidding Kingfishy!

Drum- I'm gonna give oyu a hollar for those Mexican contacts...

Scott G.

Can't sit by any fires here =\
Been outlawed for years where I hunt.

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

Little piles of brown with t.p. by the wood pile? Tell you what Polarbear, you'll know when 'ol Cooter leaves one. It'll knock a buzzard off a $**t wagon. Good thing you didn't step in it.

C'mon, Spud, we all know what happens when you eat something....Cass is right, the fire might get out of control and then who would be to blame? Not Pred, I just want to share the harvest that's all; except to those whose bowels don't whiff, so I guess Cooter is out as well.

Bura, wake up!! The fire's young, get with it!

Im HERE! Got a little turned around in that big dark timber patch. Move over, Im freezing! Any dinner left over?

Holy Crap!!!, I can't believe all the people that came out of the woodworks..... Sorry, I started this post and then my computer crapped out on me and this is the first time I got back on. Sure is cozy around here.... Good to see you all, old timers and new timers all drinking a cold one and getting along....Here's another log and cheers to the good times...

Your friend, Steve, aka Canyonwell...

Howdy,

So you started this mess Steve!!! How did you and Justin make out huntin???

I can't wait to hear!

Coach

buuuuurrrrrrpppp!!!!. Sorry!!. Better then the other end. Steve, Where did you hunt this year??. Gotta pee, be right back...PW, I resemble that remark... don't make fun of my dicky-doo....

WE hunted here at the ranch in NM this year. I didn't
see anything I wanted to shoot at, but my son finally got his first deer this year. I have been making him hunt with a open sight 30-30 for the past three years and told him when he learned to concentrate and take a good shot with that I would buy him a newer rifle with a scope. Now it is my turn to pay up I guess. We had a great hunt. We had a hard time finding deer for the first 2 days, but then we ran into several groups of does on the last day and finally found a nice little buck. We stalked him several times before finally getting the right shot at him, but it finally worked out.

Have a very Merry Christmas...

Steve

Hay there CW,
Sounds like your son did great this year...
What happened to you?
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and
a safe and Happy New Year also..

Your never seen friend
Steve Lee...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom