Romney has made a race of it, but...

GSJ

No cigar.
Was hopeful after that first debate but at this point I'd say the incumbent is gonna hold on. Hope I'm wrong.

My guess is whichever party takes this one is gonna dominate for the forseeable future (decades).

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

It's almost Obama's, almost.

I don't see any reason the democrats will hold on in 2016 unless the republicans do as they've been doing.

Biden would be the normal choice democrat to run in 2016, that's not going to fly. so the republicans have a wide open field to play on, all they have to do is change their platform back to the pre Karl Rove republicans and I can see them kicking butt even in the midterms.

If you can't see the error of your ways and adapt you will go extinct, and deservably so. maybe this is the turning point you had to be forced into to see it. it could be a positive thing in the end.

Stay thirsty my friends

He needs another 4 years to dig the Hole a little deeper,right?

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-12 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]I'd suggest that whichever party is in control post "recession/depression" will be viewed as the party of recovery and it'll be theirs to lose for a good many years.

History says I'm right and I expect the ecomomy to bounce back a bit despite the G's best efforts to stifle it.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

You assume we're going to have a recovery, I'm not so sure it will be a recovery everyone is happy with.

Now that Obama has won the republicans have only one choice, cut the crap and get to work. cutting Obama off at the knees failed and your mission needs to go from obstruction to construction.

Along with this the Torquemada doctrine must also go, as you can see from the congressional races it's a loser. it's time to move into the 21st century you're stuck in the dark ages and it's just not working. I think this will also become clearer as you watch the abortion clowns go down in flames.

Stay thirsty my friends

The sun will come up Wednesday an we're all lucky to be Americans where we at least have a choice. A lot of work remains to get this country back to where it once was. It went pretty much exactly as was expected so the polls were pretty close.

The republicans I believe will have a good chance in 2016. They will have to reach out to others than just old white men. Women and minorities need to feel a connection to vote republican. Good night Americans.

Sanctioned by god rape babies might also need to come off the platform.

Stay thirsty my friends

Instead of learning and adapting, the GOP will instead become even more exclusive and regressive.
Not exactly a winning combination.

Eldorado

>Instead of learning and adapting, the
>GOP will instead become even
>more exclusive and regressive.
>Not exactly a winning combination.
>
>Eldorado

i see new party taking the R place, near future

If the GOP is unable or unwilling to adapt to the ever changing political landscape, then you will see more red states eventually begin to vote blue (see Florida, Colorado, Nevada, Virginia, Wisconsin- you get the idea).

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-12 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p]My hope is those like Manny will be run off into the weeds and the moderate conservatives will take the bull by the horns.

Why dumb the party down to play to the evangelicals ? you're going to get 90% of that vote anyway and in the process you're giving up 90% of the moderate vote. it's simple numbers, now if the people in the RNC aren't too simple to do the math.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom