Ron Paul explains why the GOP screwed the pooch

The guy just makes sense, that's why I voted for him in the primary.

If the republicans don't listen to guys like him they might as well give up, Nader will get more votes in 2012 if they stay on ther path they're on.

He's right. He's too late, but he's right.

Take the mess we have now and add it to the mess Obama has planned, and it's too late.

Unless you believe that getting a job (from the federal Govt.) taking an anvil and a sledge hammer and smashing up corn cobs will get the oil and the jobs we need. Then we might be OK.:)

The problem is nobody knows at this point. I hope it works out. We need to forget this Republican vs. Democrat crap and all act like Americans. I doubt that will happen though.

Eel

Wow! While america worships there golden calf I hope this guy is not only heard but understood. I hope that in four years America is ready for some common sense like this.

If the republicans had nominated Paul rather than gramps and bimbo maybe the golden calf would be headed to the whitehouse.

So who's fault is it? the dems for winning or the republicans for losing? I was ready for Paul pre butt kicking, he's a nut job but the he was the best idiot in the horse race.

I cant argue with you huntindude. Between brainwashed young college students, the lazy who are craving welfare and the people that just wanted the CHANGE that our lord and savior promised the republicans didn't stand a chance. Couple this with a moderate republican by name like John McCain and I think we handed this one to the dem's on a silver platter.

I'm not so sure McCain being more moderate was his downfall, infact a hardliner would have done worse since the republican party must change to suit the voter or die. I think the main thing Paul has going for him that will sell, or I hope will sell next time is he puts the needs of this nation first and understands we can't rule the world by force or by buying them. he's a seperatist and in todays world that may not work too well, but what we've been doing sure isn't working at all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom