Room close to unit 30

Rackhunter

Me and my son will be heading to unit 30 2nd season for our first Colorado deer hunt . Any help with a close , clean room would be great . Thanks

South side of 30 would be Fruita. North side of 30 would be Rangely.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Why not just stay in Grand Junction? It a whopping 15 minutes further drive. I applied for the same unit and hunt and stuck out. How many points (NR I presume) did it take you to draw?

The closer to the unit the better . We each had 5 NR points . Should be a fun hunt for us ,if not we'll see some new country .

La Quinta Inn. About the best you will come across there. Some mom and pop hotels too if memory serves me.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

We've stayed at the Super 8 in Fruita. Cheap, clean, warm place to sleep. Its about all you need. I think we stayed at a Comfort Inn?? as well but more pricey.

Thanks for the help guys . Just found out I was drawn for deer unit 231 in Nevada also . Should be a fun year . But I'm all alone in Nevada , son will be with me in Colorado . Lots more fun hunting with your son , but i think the Nevada tag is better ????

Racksie,

You're giving yourself a long drive at the beginning and end of each day. Not something I would be up for.

>We've stayed at the Super 8
>in Fruita. Cheap, clean, warm
>place to sleep. Its about
>all you need. I think
>we stayed at a Comfort
>Inn?? as well but more
>pricey.

I've stayed at the same motel, although not with Feleno. Right next to the Western Slope Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. There is a decent BBQ place within smelling distance too..

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom