Ross Archery!!!!

medicinebow

I bought a new Ross Achery 337 bow over the weekend. I've read up on this new company and have shot a couple of their bows and have been quite impressed. I've shot nothing but Hoyt since I started bowhunting and I will still shoot Hoyt. It was just time to experiment with a new toy. The bow isn't set up yet, hopefully by this weekend. If anybody has one already and has any feedback I would be interested in hearing from you.

mb

Keep reporting on it for us. I have heard of good reviews of them. Theyre supposed to be quiet. They kinda look like AR bows to me.

I don't own one but I've heard some very good things about the company. They build a quality product that should shoot just great. Congrats on the new bow and have fun!

Ted Nugent likes em. He shot one on his show this past season which surprised me because he has his own line of bows with Renegade Archery, the Nugebow.

I bought the cr334 last year and was very impressed. I was trying to decide between the Switchback and the Illusion when I was introduced to the Ross. Simply the felt right. I spent 2 weeks going back and forth between the SB and 334 and decided with all the extras and 150 less the 334 was going to be mine. I jsut wish I could get a few more fps but then again I remember when 156fps was fast. Hope you enjoy it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom