Roughin It Outdoors Show

fstop

Alright all of you Utah guys and gals, it has been three weeks and by now you should have had a chance to check out our new show on Saturday nights at 11:00. What do you think? Are we showing stuff that is interesting to you? How about my delivery, is it dry? Remember, I've been behind the camera for the past 17 years and I'm not used to looking through this side of the lens. Keep it clean!! I know where some of you live! ;-)
Thanks for the responses, I need all the help I can get!
Adam Eakle aka "fstop"

F stop I havent had a chance to check it out, but please only show one dutch oven cooking over the 52 week year. LOL

Adam--

So far so good from what I have seen. It will take us all a bit to get used to--your not as cute as Doug was but the beard is a start. I think you and Reese need to work on your together shots--it just didn't fit or something about it.

Anyway--good luck.

Todd Black
BTO

Adam,
I will tell your Aunt Karen that you are a big "Television Star" now and have your own show. Too bad we don't get the program out here.

Brian

I promise to check it out this Sat. I keep missing it. I majored in Radio and TV Broadcast in college and used to anchor the news 5 nights a week, put together news packages...that sort of stuff (ultimately chose the radio news route after I passed up a TV morning news show producer job in a small market...now I just do voicework). I think the type of show you're doing would be so much more fun than straight news though. I'll let you know what I think.

Jenn

I saw this weeks show from deer camp. I will have to say that I like the show quite a bit. I am partial to the deer segments but the entire show is great. Keep up the good work and try to keep it new. Doug Millers show was awesome but I like your show just as much. Please keep it up so there is something local on the outdoors on TV to keep us informed and entertained.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I like it. Keep em coming.. and new ideas are good.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

is it a local channel show or outdoor channel or??
sounds like a good show.

KUTV channel 2 (in Utah) at 11pm.

If you want more info the show is called "Roughin' It" and check it out on www.kutv.com

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Don't be afraid to try new stuff I'd say! Deer camp was good - but it was very "Doug" fashion. Not that that is a bad thing by any means, but I think setting yourselves apart and doing things your "own way" is what will make you successful long term. Doug did things his way and we all liked his ways and that made his show a hit. As much as he brought us the great stories he brought his personality to us all. Your viewers need to get to know you and understand you to stay loyal.

Stretch your legs and think new - I think there is a lot of improvement that can be made and you can be just as successful and maintain (if not grow!) that loyal viewer base that Doug held for so many years!

Make it Utah Outdoors... then no loss of fan base due to the host.

Seek out the hard core of every sport... not just the easy stuff. Each hunt or animal hunted has it's Godfather or reigning superstar... Those that bird hunt know the top dogs in their sport.... Fisherman...their are top dogs, too. Archery hunters... their are some very serious hardcore guys that any rookie archer would want to hear from them... Same with what ever your covering...

I do like your new look. Very good. Thumbs up... Keep it up

Seek new faces... invite video clips of the week,too. Spotlight experts... talk of their sacrifices to become an expert at their sport or hunting species.

The fact that your asking is great...

You should rock the airwaves... we have all been waiting and the first show I saw looked great...

Great job... with deer footage. Their are a lot go people with some excellent footage... Ask and I'm sure they'll deliver.

MIDNIGHT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom