Rousy vs Carmouche

zekers

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-13 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]Alright Wiz-Bang, Complete, and Roy, what do you think? Of course I'm for Rousey but I'd like to see a first round KO instead of the arm bar, just to show she has a loaded arsenal.
I'd love to see Hendo pummel Machida, but going to put money on the dragon knocking out Hendo in the second. I hope I lose!

I think Rousey is beatable, but I don't think Carmouche is the one to do it. This is just a set up for an inevitable showdown between Rousey and Santos. I would like to see a KO too, but a chick getting her arm broken is cool too!

I am going to watch it tomorrow night primarily for Hendo vs. Machida. Going to be good!

I pick a Hendo KO in the 2nd. It will take him a round or so to get through Machida's stance, but then he will find an opening and BOOM will go the dynamite!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

if Rousey gets Carmouche in a triangle choke, it may become a completely different show........

Hendo is getting KTFO. Ala, Randy Couture.

I agree w/Roy, everyone can be beat, so can Rousey, but Carmouche ain't the one to beat her. I bet we will see another arm bar submission, Rousey is just too good at it!

I hope Dan Henderson gets the win but I don't see him beating Machida.

Somebody will get KTFO in the Koscheck vs Lawler fight!

Thats funny smitty!

Prelims on SPIKE have been great! That Grice vs. Bermudez fight was just visceral! Freaking Grice was fighting that 3rd round on instinct and guts alone. He got KO'ed about 4 times on his feet and kept going.

The Schaub vs. Johnson fight was just ugly. Schaub did what he needed to to keep from getting his head knocked off. Good win for him.

Headed out to the local sports bar to partake in the other bouts.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

I agree that the Grice vs. Bermudez fight was a dandy....Grice was not going to give for nothing....great fight.

The Heavyweights....sleeper.

Post who WINS in the Hendo vs. the Dragon.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Carefull F-dude, you leave her at a gas station and I'd hate to see where she puts your arm!

Here are the results from the Main Card:

Lawler def. Koscheck - TKO (strikes) - I missed this one by like 10 seconds, it was over just as I was paying my cover charge. Don't mind seeing Koscheck get KO'ed at all though.

McGee def. Neer - DEC - he almost had him in the first, brutal body shots, took his back and had sunk in a nasty rear naked choke when the bell went off. The next two rounds he just continued to strike with fierceness even though Neer had some great counter-punching moments.

Faber def. Menjivar - TAP (RNC) - Urijah took care of business quickly - Menjivar got an early throw/takedown that Faber rolled through into guard, then after some good grappling, took his back, first in a crucifix from a standing position, then he rotated and sunk in a body triangle and a rear naked choke - all standing - I thought Menjivar was going to pass out. Faber had him constricted! It was a good sub.

Machida def. Hendo (Split Decision) - this was a lame fight. Lyoto's style is almost impenetrable and he just counter punches with such accuracy and technical ability. He looked a lot more crisp. Hendo showed his age a little. A little slower, his punches a little more looping. Could be the way he trained to fight Machida specifically, and could be partly due to Machida's unorthodox but very very strong and disciplined style. Some will say Hendo got robbed, but I had it 29-28 for Machida. Hendo won the 3rd but Machida got 1 and 2 easily.

Rousey def. Carmouche (TAP - arm bar). Carmouche was game and even had Rousey in hot water as she was able to slip around and take Rousey's back while standing and attempted a standing RNC. She couldn't sink it under the chin though and Rousey slipped it and after grappling for nearly the whole first period, Rousey locked in her arm bar and Carmouche tapped before Rousey could rip her arm out the socket.

Excellent card - well worth the $7 cover charge!

HOOK 'EM!

I wonder how Quick it'd be before Rousey had F'er in an Arm Bar?:D

Careful F'er!

I heard She Practices a Mean Pecker Bar Also just for those special forgetful Moments!:D

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

I wish she'd put me in a Naked Rear Choke. She could leave me passed out at the gas station afterwards and I wouldn't care.

Good thing the wife woke me up after the Hendo sleeper so I could be aroused as well! I think I know how Slam feels being aroused by a chick with a mans body! That's one badass woman!
I kind of figured Faber's days were behind him in the WEC, but he still showed he's a competitor. Good card last night.

arm bar, yep thats what i would pay to see,,,thats allmost as bad as paying to see a race where the drivers hide in the back, so they dont get in a wreck,,,??

So elkun - are you one of those guys like the ones I sat by last night and yell "Kick his ass Seabass!" every time somebody throws a combination and boo when a fighter pulls half-guard? A regular "Affliction" t-shirt fan?

HOOK 'EM!

i never watch it' unless my son comes down.and like a told him if your paying to see this arm bar crap get a life,,,go to the cage fighting where two men enter one walks out,,, asia is a good place to start,,,

Good fights over all. I really thought Carmouche was gonna sink in that choke or twist her f'ing head off trying! Rousey is just too good. Just waited it out for the moment to shake her off and do what she does best. She's hot...except for that chunk of banana she's got glued to her cheek.

Faber surprised me. I thought Menjivar would put on a better fight than that.

Machida and hendo- Kinda boring fight so it really didn't matter to me. I don't think either one can beat Jones. Both of them will be an exciting fight for Jones. At least Machida will be elusive for Jones to hit so it might make for a 5 rounder.

M'Balz Es Hari

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom