RUBBIN IT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I've been in to Rubbin My Meat as of Lately!

I like to Warm things up a bit!

OK You Sick,Twisted MM PERVO'S!

I'm Talkin Spicey Rub for Steaks/Burgers and other Meats We eat!

Post up your Favorite Rubs/Concoctions!

Thanks to Beanman Postin the Smoked/BBQ'ed Pig up I've been Eatin twice as much as I should,Thanks Bean!:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

PAPPY'S......and if you can't find it .....get some online!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

"The meat market" dry seasoning. Best dry rub on the planet. Gotta get it outta California. They won't ship it either. Gotta have someone pick it up for you. I have someone get mine outta the Fresno location. Good on tri-tips, steaks, poultry, pork, burgers. It's amazing.

>Jergens ..........."rubbin' meat since 1956"

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

for beef steak I like Montreal Steak seasoning on one side and Roasted Garlic and Red Bell pepper on the other side. I have used Spade Ell Ranch on beef but it just gets old. Spade Ell Ranch Pork seasoning is the best for BBQ but not so good in the oven. My son won't eat any chicken I BBQ unless it has Spade Ell chicken seasoning.
I'm all about trying something new, what else you guys use?
Marinate in Tubbs out of Texas and I don't care what the kids think, I'm eatin!
Get some Zuchini and yellow summer squash with Asparagus, season salt and garlic pepper. Throw on the grill for about 10 minutes and yum yum!!
Bridger next weekend, anybody that stops by my fire will be welcome to some homemade dutch oven cooking.

Combo of McCormick smokehouse maple and suzy q's santa maria style seasoning.

Lite on the chicken for the seasoning. Finish with Phil's bbq sauce for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Super light on the sauce! Just enough to give it some color. We are talking California style! What most people would call "grilling", not bbq.

Tri-tip = same seasoning combo but heavier. No bbq sauce.

Gonna bbq on Saturday for our fantasy football draft day. Will try to post before and after pics of the tri-tip, chicken.

Gonna experiment with pork ribs and the smoker. Only my third attempt.

JimmyA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom