Ruger 22 Banan Clips

3DaughterMan

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-04 AT 03:26PM (MST)[p]With the expiration of the assault weapons ban, I was wondering if any of you know where I could buy a 30-50 round banana clip for my semi-auto ruger. I have seen the kind that clip together and I am looking for the kind they used to sell. Any info? thanks in advance.

3DM

PS the Subject should read "BANANA"

I am trying but still can't think of a good one-liner that I want to have to type in every time.

Check the gun shows. You always were able buy them...If you wanted to pay the high prices. The clips just couldn't be manufactured anymore. Check with Butler Creek. I would guess that they are still going to be spendy. Hopefully over the next four years there will more made and the price will drop.

3D,

I have used both the Ram-Line clips and the Butler Creek clips. I have had much better luck with feeding, no jams, etc. with the Butler Creek Clips. I wouldn't buy another Ram-Line.

BeanMan

i've also had bad luck with the ram-line mags. in my experience the butler creek mags are good, but mags from eagle international are the best. i've got 6 of them. i've only seen eagle mags at gun shows, but most gun related websites or catalogs should carry butler creek. stay away from ramline

Krusty.jpg

Butler Creek makes two different styles. Hot Lips and Steel Lips. Steel lips are much better, last longer and are more expensive. The hot lips are good also, just not as durable as the steel lips.

Jesse;

California has a seperate state law that only allows 10 round mags. For a while you could get the larger capacity mags if they were made prior to the date of the ten round mag law being enacted. The price was outrageous. You may want to check with the Ca. Dept. of Justice, firearms Div. to find out if you can still buy AND STILL POSSESS THEM.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom