Ruger American 7mm-08

BigMass

Won a Ruger American in 7mm-08 at the mule deer foundation dinner and just topped it with a 4-12 Nikon buckmaster with the BDC recticle. Picked up some fusion ammo in 140 grain. Can't wait to take it to the range and dial it in. I love the new adjustable trigger Ruger put on it. Very similar to the one on my Savage. I had to put a timmney on my M77. Anybody have any experience withe the American in 7mm-08?

While not in the 7-08, I have friends with the 243 and 308 Ruger American and they are impressive performing rifles. I have not been a Ruger fan (other than Blackhawk and 10/22) but I am considering getting one of the new guns.

Same here, no expirience with the 7 08 in the American. However, have a 308 in the American. Not a bad gun, actually kinda like it.

My fianc? bought one little over a month ago and I have the reloads shooting 1/2" groups. Very impressed with this rifle!!!
O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Compared the TC to a Howa 1500 and vanguard 2 yesterday. The TC for the money seems to be a good rifle. I don't care for the polymer trigger guard or magazine. Had issues removing the mag every time. The rifle stock feels cheap but better than the savage or Remington ADL's. Gun weight was about right and was light and maneuverable. Trigger felt nice but could use a bit of polishing as the howa could as well. Over all is feel the TC is slightly less than the Howa but still a good gun and the vanguard is a whole other category. Both shoot equally as well too.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Boy do I feel like an idiot. Just realized you were talking the Ruger. I had TC Venture on my mind. Sorry about that...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom