Ruger M77 Mark II 25-06 with Ammo

desperatehills

Very Active Member
I purchased this gun new roughly 25 years ago. About 15 years ago I sent it to a gunsmith in Utah. I can not remember his name but I believe he was linked to Double Tap Ammo. He installed a new stock, trigger, scope, and ballistic turret. At that time I believe the bill was about 2 grand. It shoots well and has killed antelope at 600 yards and elk at 440 yards.

I have to confess that some of the details are fuzzy. I am not a gun geek. I am sure some of you will look at the pictures and correct me. That is fine. I want to be as truthful as I can.

The stock I remember being a McMillan but honestly do not know. If it has a name I do not see it. The gun comes with the original Laminate stock as well.

The scope is a leupold 4.5x14. It has a 30mm tube. I think it is a VX-6 but I do not see that stamped on it. It is missing the cap for the top. I took it off to dial the yardage and it is still lying in the Wyoming desert. The front lip has a small dent that might affect installing some scope covers.

I think the trigger is a Timney but again, that is from memory.

Look at the picture of the ammo. The 4 boxes on the left are full, the middle boxes are just brass, and the boxes on the right have 10 to 16 rounds. For now I will not sell the ammo without the gun. Roughly 130 rounds

I am leaving Arizona this Friday to go to Unit 24 in Wyoming for my elk hunt. I can go through Utah up 15 to 80 or I can go through Moab to 70 up through Baggs. I would be willing to meet along those 2 routes.

Asking $2000 for everything. If you try to contact me after Friday I may not respond for a few weeks.

2506 left.jpeg
2506 mark II.jpeg
2506 scopr.jpeg
2505 stock.jpeg
2506 upsidedown.jpeg
2506ammo.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom