Ruger m77 red pad

hogmover123

I have a mint condition Ruger m77 in 270 win for sale. This is an old school 77 with the tang safety and the red recoil pad.It comes with a leupold varix2 3x9 scope.this rifle is a tack driver.
asking $600
call 775-741-0112

You Sure that Ain't a VARI-X3?

I have a mint condition Ruger m77 in 270 win for sale. This is an old school 77 with the tang safety and the red recoil pad.It comes with a leupold varix2 3x9 scope.this rifle is a tack driver.
asking $600
call 775-741-0112

not sure it a factory barrel.It has a jeweled bolt and trigger.I inherited it from my cousin.satin finish and very light for a wood rifle.

Not only have I not picked up this firearm but haven't even received a more suitable counter offer from this seller. But... I am a bit of a slow learner and am having difficulty adjusting to the new and improved bartering system that hoghumper 3000 is trying to educate us on. I'll get there though...

Since you were so kind as to ask, the first person I don't sell something to, after I learn the techniques, will be you! But only if I don't have it. You sir, can thank me later.

Sorry guys I got it. Shoots like a dream….
I'm glad to hear you were able to snatch this offer up. I'm certain that you will put it to the best use. Just one question, does it appear to e carved out of soap by someone that was running from shadow people after a 5 day bender? Just seems like that would fit.

I'm glad to hear you were able to snatch this offer up. I'm certain that you will put it to the best use. Just one question, does it appear to e carved out of soap by someone that was running from shadow people after a 5 day bender? Just seems like that would fit.
I forgot to mention it shoots like a dream…in my dreams.

at this point we can only assume hogmover makes fake ads to make it appear he’s selling stuff so one day he can actually rip someone off. Stop me when I’m lying..

I don't think you're lying but I might accuse you of putting too much thought into it. My guess is if you showed him this thread a week from tomorrow he'd ask who hogmover is.

I like hogmovers style……cut out of a the same bolt of cloth as everyone else here. Not talking about the deals of course, just the willingness to stand toe to toe with this crowd.

I like hogmovers style……cut out of a the same bolt of cloth as everyone else here. Not talking about the deals of course, just the willingness to stand toe to toe with this crowd.

Man, there has to be a complete removal of something important in the noggin on the last day of engineers school. They seem so normal. And then they talk...

Since you were so kind as to ask, the first person I don't sell something to, after I learn the techniques, will be you! But only if I don't have it. You sir, can thank me later.

Much appreciated- I will assume free shipping will also be in play of course.

Why does my driving a train matter?

It doesn't of course and the hat would make anybody look great. I've often heard that the final test for engineers is being placed alone in a vacant field with a large bucket of marbles. Every time they have an idea, they are instructed to drop a marble. When you've lost your marbles, you're now an engineer and ready to wreak havoc on the world. I've wondered over the years if they are also issued the clean hard hat and a map to the best spots on a site to be in the way and slow down as much progress as possible. But I'm still looking into that.

It does take years of field experience to learn to park exactly in the way. Incidentally I’m not a “real” engineer. But I had a herd of them working for me. I have had to explain how to pour pizz out of a boot many times.

I wish explaining anything actually helped. Most times it's best just to keep your head down and keep questions to a minimum. Lol

My job was to explain to engineers how to write, spel, and to pour pi$$ out of boots. I retired early because of the brain damage I suffered.

I just wish I could talk them into reading the correct maps and preferably right side up. Covid was the best thing that ever happened to engineers. Cause they were able to work remotely. Well, maybe it was better for me than them. But I wish covid would have hung around just a little while longer

Welcome to the club, whoever got “blocked”. I think we should get a group deal on purchases from Hoglover.

Last edited:
Yeah, this bull-barrel tang safety swift shoots pretty good too. :)
26B75586-0772-4B9C-B71F-7F0128DB2FE2.jpeg

Just cause Chester has been "around" tang safety Ruger's doesn't mean he shot them. I have two that are shooters. mtmuley
It’s unusual to hear you talk about anything rifle related without mentioning the prowess of the 300 RUM and RL 25.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom