RUMOR REPORT

J

joesshopshack

411gross, 409 net 7x7 killed on beavers with a rifle. Pictures pending

REMEMBER......SHOP AT JOES

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE 440 bull from Idnian peaks

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-03 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]GOTTA ADD TO THE RUMORS, Hear about a big bull in a certain canyon.Find it and put cameras in all near by water holes.Be an ass and shoot your rifle whenever you see an archery hunter in the canyon.Take the Gov tag holder opening morning and harvest the 8x5 440 something bull named GOOFY. Just the rumor I heard.

oh and SHOP AT JOES

The rumor you heard about a big bull on the Beavers is true. It actually was scored out at 419 and 7/8 non-typical while its typical frame is at 399. I will try to scan and send a picture so you may see for yourself how big it is. I should know I was sitting with the gun when this big bull was taken.

398 gross 7x7 with 68 inches of mass!!! killed off of the boulder. Also heard of a 400+ bull taken off the Dutton.
Oh, and where the hell is Joes?????

My outfitter buddy told me about a 418 bull off the Dutton, said he heard of a big one on the Beaver...

And I heard from someone else today about a 438 bull shot on the Indian Peaks unit, new state record according to the outfitter I heard it from.

But who knows? The only bigger liars than deer hunters are elk hunters so most likely none of them will go over 380 when it's all said and done. ;-) ;-)

I don't start my elk hunting until January or February but this talk of big bulls is getting me anxious!! :)

-Dawg
www.cougartracks.com

www.joesshopshack.com

It is a hunting website I am putting together. Mostly hunting. I don't have alot on there now, but , I will soon. I get about anything you want at pretty good prices.

I don't know if alot of people new about this? For the last 3 years there has been a albino bull on the pauns. 7x7 about 350. It was killed on the rifle hunt by the robbs. Can't wait for pictures

news from arizona's archery hunt. two monsters have been taken in the last week one gross scoring 454 and one scoring 433 bolth i here were 9 by 12's from two diffrent units. as soon as i get photos i will post.

MULEYZ that is a rumor. Bull on the peaks was videoed for 3 years and was harvested on a land owner tag. Nevada Gov tag still not filled. Jason has nothing to do with the Utah Gov tag. Shooting rifles, hearing about a bull and Gov tag 1st day is pure B.S.

We were going after that albino bull on the Paunsagunt with a muzzleloader this year but I wasn't sure if he would make it until our hunt. Thanks for the info.

NUNYA,

You are right I do not believe that bull was a 7x7. He was probably closer to 330, but I only got a quick look at him.

Here's a picture of the big bull you heard about in Southern Utah. It's "green" score is a 419 7/8 gross non-typical and
409 3/8 net. Typical scores are 399 gross and 388 4/8. It
should qualify for B&C as both typical and non-typical.

donaldwillden10103.jpg

Sweet, eh!!!

THEY ONLY HAD VIDEO OF THE BULL FROM LAST YEAR."MULEZ DON'T KNOW" ( not three years). HE WAS A 9X7, AND THIS YEAR WHEN HE WAS KILLED HE WAS A 8X5. I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF US WILL EVER REALLY KNOW THE REAL SCORE OF THIS BULL. HE WAS PROBABLY A LEGIT 420-430 GROSS BULL. AND ALL WE ARE GOING TO SEE PLASTERED IN THE MAGAZINES IS " THE BIGGEST BULL EVER KILLED IN UTAH 447" OFFICIALLY SCORED BY A "TAXIDERMIST". NOT A PICTURE TO BE TAKEN "JASON'S ORDERS" SO I'M SURE THE BEST CLOSE-UP ANGLE PICTURE WILL BE USED AND WE WILL REALLY NEVER KNOW. LET THE RUMORS COMMENCE!

O.K. I don't know where you are getting the 9X7 figure or the two year deal. I've seen 3 years and he was a 6X6 last year. You "rumormill" are too busy typing and not hunting and therefore have little mans syndrome. I know this is hitting close to home so please don't take it personal and leave. Monstermuleys really needs your factual input. O.K. you can log off and go to bed now and dream up some more crap for you and your sorry buddies to chime in on. Go ahead and give us all you got!

Just an update! This bull is now the record Utah bull. Offical score of 406 3/8.

I am a measurer for B&C and on monday of this week I officially scored a bull killed 9/13/03 from Utah County Wasatch mtns that officially scores 411-6/8 net 394-2/8. 7x7 with rifle This one is no rumor

JB

To the little man posting as MULEZDON'TKNOW it looks like I may have been wrong on one thing and Im sorry.It was a land owner tag not the Gov tag,but I stick by everything else said.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom